Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

13 minutes ago, commando said:

i was listening to rush as this press conference was finishing.   he was shouting  that this was bombshell after bombshell.  he certainly was acting like he believed it.    of course rush will eat any BS sandwhich that trump serves up and enjoy it.

I heard the same thing while drive back during lunch- that is when I decided to go find it and listen to it. 

22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

nice trip down memory lane in this thread. Well worth the read 

s#!t I could care less if Trump says Biden is an illegitimate President. I don't care if anyone calls him an illegitimate President. People are entitled to their opinions. That's not the problem. The problem is he is actively trying to undermine what voters decided. Last time I checked Trump was allowed to transition starting Nov 9th, 2016. Trump was President starting Jan 20, 2017, and Trump was President the last 4 years. Biden isn't being extended the same courtesy even though he was elected by the people, in the same manner Trump was. You don't see a problem with that?

• Plus1 3

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

s#!t I could care less if Trump says Biden is an illegitimate President. I don't care if anyone calls him an illegitimate President. People are entitled to their opinions. That's not the problem. The problem is he is actively trying to undermine what voters decided. Last time I checked Trump was allowed to transition starting Nov 9th, 2016. Trump was President starting Jan 20, 2017, and Trump was President the last 4 years. Biden isn't being extended the same courtesy even though he was elected by the people, in the same manner Trump was. You don't see a problem with that?

And yet his NSA choice was under surveillance and Biden wanted the Logan Act looked into for him.  An offense that I don’t think has ever been prosecuted. 

Crossfire Hurricane was a nice transition present from Obama too

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Memory lane? S***, the Republicans have never stopped talking about it. The Clinton's have always been at the top of list for the better part of three decades.

Read the thread.  Whole host of people claiming Trump was illegitimate.  Harry Reid saying Russia manipulated the actual votes :)    It’s quite funny seeing the same people call Trump illegitimate 4, 3, and 2 years ago complain about Trump calling Biden illegitimate.  

• Plus1 2
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

And yet his NSA choice was under surveillance and Biden wanted the Logan Act looked into for him.  An offense that I don’t think has ever been prosecuted. 

Crossfire Hurricane was a nice transition present from Obama too

1. Ah yes Obamagate. In which Trump's own AG didn't even press charges.

2. None of this changes that Trump was allowed to transition in November, take office in January and was President for 4 years. So again why shouldn't Biden be given the same opportunity. 

• Plus1 4
56 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

1. Ah yes Obamagate. In which Trump's own AG didn't even press charges.

2. None of this changes that Trump was allowed to transition in November, take office in January and was President for 4 years. So again why shouldn't Biden be given the same opportunity. 

1) It’s not in dispute that Flynn was spied on.  It’s not in dispute that Biden brought up possible Logan Act. 

2) It does matter because the narrative was set early by the fake Russia/Trump narrative and it derailed the first two years of his chance to govern. 
That said Biden should be allowed to start his transition and I can’t explain or justify why that isn’t happening.  It’s similar to Bush not being able to transition while Clinton was holding everything up.  Wasn’t right then and isn’t right now. 

• Plus1 4
11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That said Biden should be allowed to start his transition and I can’t explain or justify why that isn’t happening.  It’s similar to Bush not being able to transition while Clinton was holding everything up.  Wasn’t right then and isn’t right now. 

I really don't want to hash out the complexities of the Flynn case. Glad we agree in this regard ^.