Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

Regarding Garland, wouldn't we have seen mass resignations like we did in Manhattan if he was sitting on his hands?  I suppose it's possible we could still see that but I think he's letting the Jan 6th committee layout the case in the public arena and the DOJ is working to have an ironclad case before indicting.  Or, I could just be drinking the Kool-aid because that's all that's left if the rule of law is toss into the dustbin of history.

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

If there is a crime, then hopefully they charge him and or any family members.   Reason #503 on earth why to never donate to political campaigns.  

How about if it wasn't a crime, which there's a high likelihood it was, but just slimy as hell?  Can we hope karma pays him a visit in a bigly way? 

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

How about if it wasn't a crime, which there's a high likelihood it was, but just slimy as hell?  Can we hope karma pays him a visit in a bigly way? 

What gets me is that this isn’t new.  Trump pulled shady money-making schemes long before he was President.  If people didn’t care then, why would they care now.

Only dopes didn’t realize he was a crook before they voted for him.

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, funhusker said:

What gets me is that this isn’t new.  Trump pulled shady money-making schemes long before he was President.  If people didn’t care then, why would they care now.

Only dopes didn’t realize he was a crook before they voted for him.

You would think when you personally get fleeced by the guy you'd drop your support.  But I'm not sure that happens just like in other cults.

• Oh Yeah! 1