Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

Oh well.  Add another one to the list.  Trump has got to be the most investigated president ever and yet he still isn't in jail....... yet.   What a mob boss.  Some day history will record that he was the most criminally active president we have ever had.  I still think some day there will be a consensus among historians that he will pass Buchanan as the worst president ever.  Buchanan was the 'do nothing' president prior to the Civil War - his inaction led to the war.  Trump will be seen as leading a new & different type of civil war against his own country - where he put self before country and turned citizen against citizen - cult against the normal. 

Agree but Trump is already the single worst President the US has ever had.  He's taken a pretty good lead in that race.

2 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Agree but Trump is already the single worst President the US has ever had.  He's taken a pretty good lead in that race.

I posted a new thread a week or two ago about president ranking. C-span interviewed I think a 100 historians and they had him ranked 3rd from last. That was before all of the J6C stuff came out    That is why I said he eventually will or should end up as the worst 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

I posted a new thread a week or two ago about president ranking. C-span interviewed I think a 100 historians and they had him ranked 3rd from last. That was before all of the J6C stuff came out    That is why I said he eventually will or should end up as the worst 

Yeah I remember that list you posted.  I see what you mean.