Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

Hearing that of course Bannon's lawyers will appeal.  Depending on all of that it could delay actual sentencing for a while.  Also heard that if anything Bannon could only spend a few months in jail but that will depend of course on what this judge ultimately decides.

• Plus1 1

On 7/22/2022 at 1:04 PM, suh_fan93 said:

Hearing that of course Bannon's lawyers will appeal.  Depending on all of that it could delay actual sentencing for a while.  Also heard that if anything Bannon could only spend a few months in jail but that will depend of course on what this judge ultimately decides.

Hopefully he at least gets enough time to drop the soap. Maybe they’ll be able to drag him into more serious charges than contempt of congress with the MAGA coup and election interference crew.

• Fire 1
On 7/25/2022 at 10:05 AM, suh_fan93 said:

First off, what a name….

Why are we living in bizarro world? She should’ve been given a medal as a whistleblower not prosecuted and jailed. How does the DOJ square this while Trump is still roaming free and raising havoc on our democracy? I swear to God this country is too f#&%ed up to save.

• Plus1 2

41 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Hopefully he at least gets enough time to drop the soap. Maybe they’ll be able to drag him into more serious charges than contempt of congress with the MAGA coup and election interference crew.

So I do a "field trip" to a jail with my senior class.

At the end of the tour we get put in a room with 2-3 inmates and they tell their stories and then they take questions and I mean they take/answer ANY question.  

One year a dude was in (and getting out in like 6 months) for slinging crack and coke where I grew up, for some reason he also had an OU tat...So I asked him "One, is that an OU tat and two, were you selling crack to black dudes and coke to white dudes?" and he started laughing and goes "Hell yeah, go Sooners and yeah, crack to the brothers and coke to the white guys"

My students knew that I was total street and I was not to be messed with!!!

Then one of my students asked "So, is there a lot of prison rape?"

One of the guys responded that there used to be back in the 80s and but that it really isn't like that anymore, he said the "Don't drop the soap" thing really doesn't happen...he did then say you don't want to be in prison for "kiddie charges"  Haha

• Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

How does the DOJ square this while Trump is still roaming free and raising havoc on our democracy? I swear to God this country is too f#&%ed up to save.

Amen to that.  Kind of my thought too.  

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, teachercd said:

So I do a "field trip" to a jail with my senior class.

At the end of the tour we get put in a room with 2-3 inmates and they tell their stories and then they take questions and I mean they take/answer ANY question.  

One year a dude was in (and getting out in like 6 months) for slinging crack and coke where I grew up, for some reason he also had an OU tat...So I asked him "One, is that an OU tat and two, were you selling crack to black dudes and coke to white dudes?" and he started laughing and goes "Hell yeah, go Sooners and yeah, crack to the brothers and coke to the white guys"

My students knew that I was total street and I was not to be messed with!!!

Then one of my students asked "So, is there a lot of prison rape?"

One of the guys responded that there used to be back in the 80s and but that it really isn't like that anymore, he said the "Don't drop the soap" thing really doesn't happen...he did then say you don't want to be in prison for "kiddie charges"  Haha

My new mental image of teach…:lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3