What is the future of the Republican Party?

On 11/10/2022 at 7:24 AM, NM11046 said:

Ummmmm is this a serious question?   

Maybe .03%

That won't be admitted out loud for 20-30- years.  That whole generation of voters will have to die off before true retrospective analysis can be done.

Or - one person die off (or is put in jail)

1 hour ago, TGHusker said:

I'm convinced more and more that TODAY's GOP party is YESTERDAY's old racist southern Democratic party.   A party that believes in liberty and democracy should make it easier to vote not harder. 

You do understand that Republicans gained in virtually every minority group and lost some with some white groups in 2022 don’t you.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

The future of the Republican Party should start with…..

Nominating RD in 2024

embracing early voting, mail in voting and ballot harvesting.   It’s insane to denigrate early or mail in voting when those processes aren’t going to change.  Get your votes in early so you know who to contact week of election.  

Harvest ballots in the same way Dem’s have gotten great at.   Very little oversight with this and there probably will never be.   These are votes that are being lost and ceded to the Democrat side.  

STOP TALKING ABOUT 2020.   I’ve said this late December 2020.  That election is over.   Move on already.   

Better candidate quality.  Can’t just hope that the Dem candidate is worse than ours.  It obviously doesn’t work…..see Fetterman, Hobbs, Warnock, etc….

Follow RD’a Florida model.   

continue the Hispanic outreach and the Black American outreach.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Better candidate quality.  Can’t just hope that the Dem candidate is worse than ours.  It obviously doesn’t work…..see Fetterman, Hobbs, Warnock, etc….

i disagree with your assessment...warnok is miles ahead of walker.    hobbs is running against a MAGA nut case.   fetterman isn't the conman that dr. oz is.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
25 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhhh, the GOP is only getting the minority racist vote.   Gotcha.   Just the 15-18% of black voters who hate other blacks huh.    And those racist 40% of Hispanics.   Geesh :facepalm:

Said nothing about that.  I can't explain why anybody votes GOP right now, much less minorities.  I only commented that people having bias and negative opinions about people of other races is not limited to whites.   Geesh :facepalm:

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Harvest ballots in the same way Dem’s have gotten great at.   Very little oversight with this and there probably will never be.   These are votes that are being lost and ceded to the Democrat side. 

Harvesting Ballots?  What do you describe as "Harvesting Ballots?"

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Harvesting Ballots?  What do you describe as "Harvesting Ballots?"

Collecting and returning more ballots than legally allowed. 

2 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

What the hell is a "minority racist vote?"
19789999.jpg

Keep up with conversation and you will understand.   

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

And there it is.

Where is this happening?  Links to actual crimes, please.

EDIT: I take it you've never worked an election as a volunteer, so I won't bore you with the fact that it is virtually impossible (and highly improbable) to do what you are saying.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 2
48 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Keep up with conversation and you will understand.   

It's not that I'm not keeping up with the conversation.  I'm giving you an out...

You never answered my 2nd question.

What is "minority racist vote?"

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

And there it is.

Where is this happening?  Links to actual crimes, please.

EDIT: I take it you've never worked an election as a volunteer, so I won't bore you with the fact that it is virtually impossible (and highly improbable) to do what you are saying.

:laughpound

• Plus1 1