What is the future of the Republican Party?

2 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

Yup, it was kinda like this. Even did a jig with the ghost of Bob Devaney on the table until I was told it was just my shadow…

You may have thought it was a jig, but it was really more of a sway and stumble.

The fact that republicans think I'm going to give away my gummies is just par for the course in their crazy talk.  People don't even give away full size candy bars, they're definately not giving away their precious (and there's no sarcasm intended) gummies.

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

People don't even give away full size candy bars, they're definately not giving away their precious (and there's no sarcasm intended) gummies.

Fake news alert!!  My daughter got 8 full sized candy bars on Monday night:dunno  

I even got free beers from 3 different houses too.  It was a bonanza as my yeti mug had run out.  

• Fire 1

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

But..but...but...her emails!!!!

But but but Republicans scare tactics….errrr.   This happens every election cycle with SS and Medicare.   I’d love to talk with someone who actually believes those programs will just go away without something better in place for the long run.  This Dem strategy is Such a joke but some vulnerable people get scared into believing it I guess    

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

But but but Republicans scare tactics….errrr.   This happens every election cycle with SS and Medicare.   I’d love to talk with someone who actually believes those programs will just go away without something better in place for the long run.  This Dem strategy is Such a joke but some vulnerable people get scared into believing it I guess    

OK....we have Republicans saying they are going to take away or greatly cut back these programs.  What have they proposed to replace them?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 2