What is the future of the Republican Party?

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

@Danny Bateman I put the laugh emoji on the poster who put in the ridiculous ES twitter rant.  While you are rage posting about it, try thinking before you do so again…….

The funny part isn’t the break in and attempted murder.  That’s quite serious and needs condemned.  
The funny part is Swalwell attempting to link the assailant to some GOP members and a poster actually posting it.   
The far left conspiracy theorists attempting to put this on a republicans is quite funny and scary at the same time.  

Keep up with the triggered name calling though:thumbs  Thats worth a chuckle

Triggered name calling of who, exactly? At the time I had no idea who I was responding to.

Thanks for the explanation, I guess. If you don't see how your party and their decisions have radicalized people like this weirdo, well, I can't help you.

• Plus1 1
11 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Triggered name calling of who, exactly? At the time I had no idea who I was responding to.

Thanks for the explanation, I guess. If you don't see how your party and their decisions have radicalized people like this weirdo, well, I can't help you.

Probably good I don’t get help from ya considering this guy was a hemp hippie druggie living in a van in Berkeley who really liked Barack Obama and being naked.   Doesn’t exactly scream right wing conservative:dunno

Kinda screams whacked out druggie with not much of a brain left 

• Fire 1
37 minutes ago, knapplc said:

All right, Huskerboardians, let's hear the grim death toll from your town.

How many children died overnight from candy-colored fentanyl? 

Not overnight but 8 deaths including a 13 month old and 17 overdoses just in a recent October 13 day timeframe.   Fentanyl is a huge problem, But glad you could  get your happy chuckle out of the way at the expense of people like this.  

Quite sickening.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Not overnight but 8 deaths including a 13 month old and 17 overdoses just in a recent October 13 day timeframe.   Fentanyl is a huge problem, But glad you could  get your happy chuckle out of the way at the expense of people like this.  

Quite sickening.  

That many deaths from getting candy colored Fentanyl while trick or treating?  

• Plus1 2

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Quite sickening.  

So this poster agrees that the story this poster's party is pushing about candy-colored fentanyl is "sickening." That's an amazing break from party lines from this poster. Wow.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 3
11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

So this poster agrees that the story this poster's party is pushing about candy-colored fentanyl is "sickening." That's an amazing break from party lines from this poster. Wow.

So this poster agrees this poster doesn’t know much about what fentanyl laced pills look like and that they can seem to be candy to unsuspecting children, hence the 13 month old recently dying in my city.  

The likelihood of someone getting fentanyl laced candy while trick or treating is extremely extremely low if not nill.   People who suggest that, shouldn’t be suggesting that and need to stop.   If that’s me breaking from “party lines” so be it.  Didn’t realize that’s in the GOP platforms.  Please link if it is.  

Posters posting funnies about people dying from fentanyl shouldn’t be doing that either.  

Fentanyl is the #1 issue I worry about for any of my kids at any of their ages.   Neither of my two adult aged kids have had issues with drugs or alcohol but it only takes one mistake, with the wrong pill and someone’s promising life is snuffed out.   Fentanyl is a scourge on our society and we should do everything humanly possible to get it out of our society.     

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So this poster agrees this poster doesn’t know much about what fentanyl laced pills look like and that they can seem to be candy to unsuspecting children, hence the 13 month old recently dying in my city.  

The likelihood of someone getting fentanyl laced candy while trick or treating is extremely extremely low if not nill.   People who suggest that, shouldn’t be suggesting that and need to stop.   If that’s me breaking from “party lines” so be it.  Didn’t realize that’s in the GOP platforms.  Please link if it is.  

Posters posting funnies about people dying from fentanyl shouldn’t be doing that either.  

Fentanyl is the #1 issue I worry about for any of my kids at any of their ages.   Neither of my two adult aged kids have had issues with drugs or alcohol but it only takes one mistake, with the wrong pill and someone’s promising life is snuffed out.   Fentanyl is a scourge on our society and we should do everything humanly possible to get it out of our society.     

You are correct Fentanyl is a scourge on society. I don't think you're going to find anybody who disagrees with you on this. 

What you will find is pushback on how Republican candidates for Congress have politicized it into being a problem Democrats are responsible for, or how it is going to be floating around your neighborhood and practically bursting out of the walls to get our kids (spooky!) as NE-01's Mike Flood implied in the below tweet:

• Thanks 4
28 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

nd practically bursting out of the walls to get our kids (spooky!) as NE-01's Mike Flood implied in the below tweet:

The interesting part here is poster saying Republicans sensationalize the issue and that’s a problem while at the same time poster sensationalizes what a Republican actually said in a  tweet:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1