What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nope....nothing to see here.  She's not getting closer and closer to being leadership in the party.

The GOP will use her to get the vote of the extremely stupid and will discard her whenever they see fit. 

I would love a Trump-Greene ticket. It has absolutely no chance of happening, but watching hordes of Conservative voters rationalize voting for it would be hilarious. If there's one thing about Republican voters, it's that they will not be deterred from voting for a candidate no matter how terrible. We're going to have Senator Herschel Walker for this reason. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

He looks, Desantis, like a dufus up there.  

Every clip from the Crist/DeSantis debate Rhonda looks like he's about ready to cry in every single one of them.  Crist mopped the floor with him (shocker I know) and Rhonda looked like he just wanted to pack up and get the hell out of there as fast as he could. lulz  

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

The difference between DeSantis and Trump is that Trump would've looked the camera in the eye and said he'd serve 12 years. Or heck, he'd be both Governor of Florida and President simultaneously. 

If Trump runs, he might make DeSantis cry on a debate stage. Plus, the puny illegal acts DeSantis is pulling isn't close to the number of felonies Trump has been acquiring. Republican voters will flock to that as a sign of a Patriotic American fighting the system. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Every clip from the Crist/DeSantis debate Rhonda looks like he's about ready to cry in every single one of them.  Crist mopped the floor with him (shocker I know) and Rhonda looked like he just wanted to pack up and get the hell out of there as fast as he could. lulz  

When he can't control the narrative and the environment, he crumbles and can't handle it.  When he can do those things, he acts like a snot nosed bully.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Every clip from the Crist/DeSantis debate Rhonda

I’m Curious…you refer to Ron DeSantis as “Rhonda” to cut on him.  Why?   You seem to implying it would be bad if he were female:dunno

Do you not think a female would do a good job in that capacity?  Do you think calling someone by a female name is disparaging to that person?  If so, why?  Are females no good in your world?  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m Curious…you refer to Ron DeSantis as “Rhonda” to cut on him.  Why?   You seem to implying it would be bad if he were female:dunno

Do you not think a female would do a good job in that capacity?  Do you think calling someone by a female name is disparaging to that person?  If so, why?  Are females no good in your world?  

More quality posts.  I’m sure this isn’t intended to just stir the pot…

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1