What is the future of the Republican Party?

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

@Guy Chamberlin

Is this one of those anonymous source thingys you spoke about.  Does this mean CNN is basically The Spectator at this point?  

By the way, if Schlaap did this, and it wouldn’t surprise me at this point, he needs to get his hypocritical a$$ out of anything related to GOP. 

Foldi basically dips into the anonymous source pool for whatever he wants, including unspecific claims of anti-Black racism. The difference between D.C. gossip and national news always requires both verifiable claims and a high enough national profile.

Did the media -- mostly quasi media like the people sharing Spectator articles on Twitter -- gleefully run with any unvetted dirt on Donald Trump and cronies? Of course. Still doesn't make Foldi's anonymous tipsters "heroes" for doing what the mainstream media refuses to do

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet half the American people pay zero :dunno

Would you trade places with the majority of people that pay $0?  And I’m not talking about the ultra rich tax cheats like Trump, I’m talking the majority who don’t have anything to pay tax on.

I don’t like paying taxes either…..scratch that, I don’t like the amount of tax I pay compared to those much wealthier or poorer than me. But I’d sure like it if the IRS was able to make sure everyone is actually paying what they should. That could lighten the tax burden for all of us who don’t cheat.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2