The Angry Violent Left

2 minutes ago, StPaulHusker said:

So did any of the conservative folks in here say what they don’t like about what Trump is doing or has done?  Or are they just wanting to see what liberals/independents didn’t like about the last president?

I did earlier...but given my points earlier, I am the only Conservative I believe that posted in this thread and one of the only in this entire forum. 

1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I did earlier...but given my points earlier, I am the only Conservative I believe that posted in this thread and one of the only in this entire forum. 

So BRB still isn’t a conservative? What about TGH, Ric, Dewiz, Tony, The Skers, I could go on. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Moiraine said:

So BRB still isn’t a conservative? What about TGH, Ric, Dewiz, Tony, The Skers, I could go on. 

Perhaps some are but they do not post at the volume and freqency of the anti-GOP crowd. Seriously just look at the top 10 or 15 trending threads now and tell me if there is a balanced set of views on here. Most new threads are somehow focused on criticizing Trump or the GOP.

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

guess what does make you racist though

discriminating against a race of people

:o  !!!!

omg donald trump has done that!!!!

7 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

No need, you will just ignore, eye roll , or blast out the same Trump supporter stuff , to contradict , any views that don’t fit yours or that you don’t deem worthy of your consideration . All the same things you’ve started this and many other threads to complain about . Ugh 

And I am sure you and others will continue to criticize Trump every way possible...am I right?

9 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Trump was found guilty by the Department of Justice twice for refusing to rent properties to black people. That is racist behavior.

Not all of his supporters are racist, but there are many racists who do support him.

None of this is unfair.

Was this from the 1970s? Did you find Hillary racist too for some of her comments in the 1990s?

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I will assume you are not serious then. Here are 3 areas I dont agree with Trump on.

1. I dont agree with his questioning of why a survivor would wait to report. 

2. I dont agree when his tweets go over the top which I know is subjective to the reader.

3. I dont like his womanizing past.

Now your turn

For whoever was asking for my list here it is...

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Was this from the 1970s? Did you find Hillary racist too for some of her comments in the 1990s?

I don't like Hillary Clinton, don't support Hillary Clinton, don't care about Hillary Clinton. I don't know what she has or hasn't said in the past but if she made racist comments back then, then that is something I will absolutely criticize and speak out against.

But we're not talking about Hillary Clinton. We're talking about the President that you actively support. And you've just been presented incontrovertible evidence that he behaves in ways that discriminate against people based on race (reasonable people call that racism), and your response is to....deflect, distract, backpedal, and bury your head shouting, "YEA BUT WHAT ABOUT HILLARY!?"?

Gotta give you credit for your mental gymnastics, I suppose.

• Plus1 1