The Angry Violent Left

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

For whoever was asking for my list here it is...

I thought for sure one of the following would make an appearance:

Blatantly using the office for personal gain.

Refusing to acknowledge ongoing Russian interference in our elections, except in one tweet where he said the Russians would be working against him (LOL)

Regularly pulling us further from the global community

Pulls every single statement straight out of his ass with no regard for fact whatsoever and is the purest embodiment of fake news

Obstruction of justice

Emboldened white supremacists everywhere (you keep sharing that video where he calls them thugs, but he backpedaled and called them "very fine people" the next day)

Legitimatized Kim with an online pissing match followed by actually meeting him

Active efforts to divide the country

Seems to get all of his intelligence from Fox News

• Plus1 5

2 hours ago, mrandyk said:

Refusing to acknowledge ongoing Russian interference in our elections, except in one tweet where he said the Russians would be working against him (LOL)

Pulls every single statement straight out of his ass with no regard for fact whatsoever and is the purest embodiment of fake news

Obstruction of justice

Emboldened white supremacists everywhere (you keep sharing that video where he calls them thugs, but he backpedaled and called them "very fine people" the next day)

Will likely fail to condemn Saudi Arabia's murder of a Washington Post journalist who resided in America.

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, mrandyk said:

Obstruction of justice

Or......

doesnt respect veterans and and law enforcement. 

3 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Sorry knapplc this goes for everyone...I have seen plenty of unfair posts from you and others calling Trump and his supporters racist among othee things. 

Probably thousands. It’s amazing to hear those posters blather about what a bunch of independent thinkers they are and then see them constantly posting their liberal drivel like those wackadoo women from The View. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Probably thousands. It’s amazing to hear those posters blather about what a bunch of independent thinkers they are and then see them constantly posting their liberal drivel like those wackadoo women from The View. 

I see many independent viewpoints on here daily. We do seem to all be in agreement about one thing though. In that way, Trump really has helped us come together. People from all sides of the political spectrum can agree Donald Trump is a terrible person to represent the United States as our President.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

I see many independent viewpoints on here daily. We do seem to all be in agreement about one thing though. In that way, Trump really has helped us come together. People from all sides of the political spectrum can agree Donald Trump is a terrible person to represent the United States as our President.

If this were really true his approval would not be near 50% despite the 92% negative coverage he has received. When you look at the right as a whole, the Lefts hoax against Kavanaugh has united all factions on the right in a way I have not seen for years. You have centrist establishment Republicans and never Trump Republicans equally as upset about the Dems attempt to derail the Kavanaugh hearing, and its showing up in nearly all polling.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

If this were really true his approval would not be near 50% despite the 92% negative coverage he has received. When you look at the right as a whole, the Lefts hoax against Kavanaugh has united all factions on the right in a way I have not seen for years. You have centrist establishment Republicans and never Trump Republicans equally as upset about the Dems attempt to derail the Kavanaugh hearing, and its showing up in nearly all polling.

Are you citing Rassmussen again?  :lol:

8 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Lets be honest. 45% approval 52% disapproval under this economy is bad. He should be polling in the high 60's at least. None of this changes the fact there are plenty of people across the political spectrum who disapprove of Trump strongly.

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Lets be honest. 45% approval 52% disapproval under this economy is bad. He should be polling in the high 60's at least. None of this changes the fact there are plenty of people across the political spectrum who disapprove of Trump strongly.

Well the day of election 2016 he was polling around 40% approval while Obama was upper 50s....yet the Obama presidency was rejected.  Pollsters were stunned and described a Trump effect where Conservatives simply do not respond to polls which would explain why Obamas numbers were overinflated by 7 to 9% and Trumps were underestimated. When you factor in satisfaction with the direction of the country is higher now than at any point in Obamas 2nd term, there is a real chance Trump could defy history again and not lose seats in both houses of Congress.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Well the day of election 2016 he was polling around 40% approval while Obama was upper 50s....yet the Obama presidency was rejected.  Pollsters were stunned and described a Trump effect where Conservatives simply do not respond to polls which would explain why Obamas numbers were overinflated by 7 to 9% and Trumps were underestimated. When you factor in satisfaction with the direction of the country is higher now than at any point in Obamas 2nd term, there is a real chance Trump could defy history again and not lose seats in both houses of Congress.

Wow. 

• Plus1 3