Media Bias

• 1 month later...

This is an awful decision by FoxNews to host this TH at that time.  Trump has refused to debate and he should not be given the opportunity to derail the existing debates with counter programming from a major news network.   Shame on them for doing this.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This is an awful decision by FoxNews to host this TH at that time.  Trump has refused to debate and he should not be given the opportunity to derail the existing debates with counter programming from a major news network.   Shame on them for doing this.

Pardon me if I don't believe Baier when he says Trump won't know the questions.  The questions will be very carefully screened and only people who have questions they agree to will be allowed in.

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pardon me if I don't believe Baier when he says Trump won't know the questions.  The questions will be very carefully screened and only people who have questions they agree to will be allowed in.

i am wondering what the true die hard trumpers are going to do.   they stopped watching fox news when they got rid of tucker.   will they continue their boycott or watch the orange god king?

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I would tend to agree with you, though I stopped letting that stuff bother me so much since it happens with every candidate and news org.  

its more concerning to me they would allow and take part in the counter programming.   

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1