What are the chances Trump gets jail time?

What are the chances Trump gets jail time?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Which part of my post do you want to deny?

All of it!

Now that I have your attention, again, why have you not denied any of the following?:

1. Your a lizard person

2. You hate America

3. You may have been confused on the instructions on how to feed a horse.

8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This isn't over and Trump's not done.  He pulling full murder/suicide now.  What's next?

90%

Ask the sock puppets Notre Dame Joe and Archy 1221. A reliable posted just said they were Russian. They probably have a direct line to Trump. 

Also, heard they worked with Bama to get ND out of the playoffs. Sounds shady. Hope someone looks into it.

8 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Ask the sock puppets Notre Dame Joe and Archy 1221. A reliable posted just said they were Russian. They probably have a direct line to Trump. 

Also, heard they worked with Bama to get ND out of the playoffs. Sounds shady. Hope someone looks into it.

3982.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Notre Dame Joe was found to be working with Bama, gave them practice tape and sold their signals. If everyone on the board repeats this enough someone will believe it. Maybe even Notre Dame Joe himself.

I told Brian Kelly that my sources say DC Clark Lea was colluding with Bama.  I didn't mention that those sources were on themselves Bama payroll.  When BK asked to see my records I had my lackeys bleach bit my hard drives.  My lackeys now say Liar, there is no proof!

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I told Brian Kelly that my sources say DC Clark Lea was colluding with Bama.  I didn't mention that those sources were on themselves Bama payroll.  When BK asked to see my records I had my lackeys bleach bit my hard drives.  My lackeys now say Liar, there is no proof!

Playing with fire there man. BTW. Good morning! Its 630 am in Moscow, hope you have a great day. 

14 hours ago, funhusker said:

@Enhance how is this any less ridiculous than asking him about his diet and animal relations?  

I'm not following. You may find his opinions/statements to be wrong but I don't equate that to whatever it was you posted about him holding anti-American zoom meetings in Russia and something about Putin's stables.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm not following. You may find his opinions/statements to be wrong but I don't equate that to whatever it was you posted about him holding anti-American zoom meetings in Russia and something about Putin's stables.

It goes back to him making the argument that because certain politicians didn’t address/deny certain accusations it makes them true.

He has yet to deny these accusations.  It’s been 3 months.  

It’s childish and silly, but it makes me giggle.

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

He’s making a point about his shoddy logic. Maybe trolling but not just random. 

I said 25%.  The authorities are now connecting the dots back to Trump and his speeches and his planning of the Jan 6th event.  The best chance of jail time may still be with the SDNY however.   I hope they impeach and convict Trump in the senate - even if the conviction happens post Jan 20th.