Insurrection fallout

"Praying Grandma" is in disbelief that people who commit crimes should face proper punishment.

Maybe it's because she chose to believe lies told by Orange Man Bad.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am still in utter disbelief by Thursday’s verdict. Never in my life did I imagine my own government would charge me as a criminal for exercising my religious liberties and rights to free speech, which are guaranteed by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. They are trying to stop our voices, put fear in our hearts and take away the inalienable rights given to us by God. But I will not let that happen to this praying great-grandma as long as I have breath. #j6prayingrandma

The reply to her tweet. Boom. Roasted. :D

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

Ahhhh, yes, the old "God told me to do it" bit!

Look lady, that doesn't work for dorks that try to blow up abortion clinics and it doesn't work for you.

God has better things to do with his time...like help students that have not studied pass their algebra test and help me to sink that 5 footer to save par.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ahhhh, yes, the old "God told me to do it" bit!

Look lady, that doesn't work for dorks that try to blow up abortion clinics and it doesn't work for you.

God has better things to do with his time...like help students that have not studied pass their algebra test and help me to sink that 5 footer to save par.

The only time average golf Joe’s sink good putts is usually to save double bogey.   

Speaking of putts, Happy Masters Week! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

The only time average golf Joe’s sink good putts is usually to save double bogey.   

Speaking of putts, Happy Masters Week! 

When I am putting for 8...I pretty much will sink that 10 footer every time.

When I am putting for birdie...I can't make a 3 footer.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

"Praying Grandma" is in disbelief that people who commit crimes should face proper punishment.

Maybe it's because she chose to believe lies told by Orange Man Bad.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am still in utter disbelief by Thursday’s verdict. Never in my life did I imagine my own government would charge me as a criminal for exercising my religious liberties and rights to free speech, which are guaranteed by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. They are trying to stop our voices, put fear in our hearts and take away the inalienable rights given to us by God. But I will not let that happen to this praying great-grandma as long as I have breath. #j6prayingrandma

The reply to her tweet. Boom. Roasted. :D

they haven't sentenced her yet.    she was convicted of 4 misdemenors.   she will probably get a fine and that's it,   very little jail time if any.