Insurrection fallout

31 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What the actual f#&% do you think I’m talking about:facepalm:

That’s up for debate, which you know. 

Who the f#&% do you think is ultimately in charge of the Capitol security? :facepalm:

Yet I didn’t actually say it.   It does suck when people make s#!t up about what I say.   

I don’t know what to tell ya Archy. If you’re constantly being misunderstood by everyone that would indicate to me that the problem is likely not with everyone else but rather it is with the source of the alleged confusion.  Occum’s Razor….logic….etc.

Maybe try posting different words and constructing different sentences. If your intent is not to minimize Trump’s involvement and to cast aspersions on others, IDK, maybe don’t make posts that do those very things.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 4
5 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Maybe try posting different words and constructing different sentences. If your intent is not to minimize Trump’s involvement and to cast aspersions on others, IDK, maybe don’t make posts that do those very things

Another option could be for you to read the words I wrote and not what you feel I wrote, or wish I wrote, or wanted me to write.   That could be a good option for you?    At least worth a try.  

By the way….who’s ultimately in charge of Capitol security or even for making requests for security?  You claim you were open to speak about it.  

• Plus1 1

5 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

People can make a rightful case that he didn’t mind what was going on until it really really got out of control.  

Same can be said for Pelosi.   She definitely didn’t start this, but she also was in zero hurry to quell it and do the things she has the power to do in order to protect the Capitol.  Riot starts at 12:50 and NG is asked to help until 2:35 according to this interview and apparently the times are taken from Jan 6th commission!?!  What was she and the Capitol police waiting for.  

It may be hard to remember because it's already a few hours ago, but you just posted that a case could be made that just like Trump, Nancy Pelosi didn't mind what was going on when the Capitol Building was breached by a pro-Trump, anti-Pelosi mob, and was in "zero" hurry to quell the insurrection, based on.......you know what? I'm guessing this is one of those context free and perhaps totally inaccurate anomalies you picked up from one of your online rightwing incubators, which churn this s#!t out precisely for this purpose --- derailing and deflecting what we used to call legitimate discourse.

Only an idiot who was unaware of your posting history wouldn't connect your exact words to the next dot:  Nancy Pelosi enabled the riot because she knew it would look bad for Trump.

Too tired to look it up, but a lot has already been written about Washington security before, during, and after the riot, and none of it suggests a gleeful false flag operation. If anything, the opposite. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Another option could be for you to read the words I wrote and not what you feel I wrote, or wish I wrote, or wanted me to write.   That could be a good option for you?    At least worth a try.  

By the way….who’s ultimately in charge of Capitol security or even for making requests for security?  You claim you were open to speak about it.  

Who is responsible for security? 
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/25/facebook-posts/no-capitol-security-not-only-pelosis-responsibilit/

Of course a reasonable person could extend a bit of slack considering the unprecedented nature of the attack. And I always find it more beneficial to place blame on the person(s) who fomented and directed the attack rather than focusing on those who were slow to react.

Trump was in a very good position to shut it down, a much better position than Pelosi who was in chamber at the time, attempting to do the work of the people by certifying Joe Biden’s election. Here’s what the Jan 6th committee determined of Trump’s involvement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/21/us/politics/trump-jan-6.html

So you tell me, who was most responsible? Trump? Mitch McConnel who had shared responsibility with Pelosi and failed to find it necessary? Pelosi? 

It would be convenient to blame the Capital Police but they operate at the direction of others.

One phone call, one Tweet from Trump and nothing happens. That is indisputable. That phone call and/or that Tweet never came once it was obvious things were out of control. So yeah, I don’t choose to blame the people that simply failed to realize what lengths Trump and the mob would go to.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/25/facebook-posts/no-capitol-security-not-only-pelosis-responsibilit/

Of course a reasonable person could extend a bit of slack considering the unprecedented nature of the attack. And I always find it more beneficial to place blame on the person(s) who fomented and directed the attack rather than focusing on those who were slow to react.

Trump was in a very good position to shut it down, a much better position than Pelosi who was in chamber at the time, attempting to do the work of the people by certifying Joe Biden’s election. Here’s what the Jan 6th committee determined of Trump’s involvement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/21/us/politics/trump-jan-6.html

So you tell me, who was most responsible? Trump? Mitch McConnel who had shared responsibility with Pelosi and failed to find it necessary? Pelosi? 

It would be convenient to blame the Capital Police but they operate at the direction of others.

One phone call, one Tweet from Trump and nothing happens. That is indisputable. That phone call and/or that Tweet never came once it was obvious things were out of control. So yeah, I don’t choose to blame the people that simply failed to realize what lengths Trump and the mob would go to.

Not only was the one person that could stop it not doing anything (Trump). But, he was actively motivating it while it was happening and pissed when it didn’t work.  

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Not only was the one person that could stop it not doing anything (Trump). But, he was actively motivating it while it was happening and pissed when it didn’t work.  

Hey, I know, preaching to the choir.  There seems to be one person left in the world who doesn’t know this….and he’s here posting on HB promoting some shared responsibility BS about Pelosi.

Next thing ya know he’ll be down playing the rapists role in a rape while he casts aspersions on the victim who was dressed provocatively, walking down the street unaccompanied.

• Plus1 5

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Oh, so you mean it’s a bit more nuanced than “harumphhhfff Orange Man Bad, He no Good, Why he no stop riot, Trump Trump Trump, He no control Capitol Police grrrrrTrump!!!!!!   Argfhhggg”. 

now that we are in agreement, and hopefully you will be able to follow along here.  Just try your hardest to have an open mind for a few brief moments.   

1) let’s go ahead and say Trump man bad, Orange dude foment riot, he no good, bad bad man, he speak people break barriers to Capitol.   You good so far…….

2) Your source that you posted says the Sergeant at Arms says no intelligence pointed to a riot happening so that’s why he claims he was unprepared.    We still cool??   Great…..

3) Jan 6 commission witness says that dude is full of s#!t.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna68155

You still following along?  We got one of the people actually responsible for Security saying they knew nothing, and Jan 6th committees chief investigator saying intelligence was absolutely there and the policing failed.  So let’s stop there and recap…..

For the sake of agreement, we will both say Trump started the riot, did nothing to stop it.  Riot starts, but somebody’s gotta stop it right!!! Some group, some policing agency, some agency, somewhere, somehow.   I mean we can’t just let those yahoos overtake the Capitol.  What the f#&% would the commies be thinking??  “Well s#!t, that was easy, why would we need tanks or fighter jets to overthrow the US Gov?  Just get some discontented white people!!”  Now we can’t have that.  

So what happens now?   Who do we blame at this point for the lack of readiness?  That’s what I’m asking.   Make sense?   Remember now, the intelligence was apparently there (if we are to believe the Jan 6th Commission), everyone knew a riot was going to happen (if what the commission says is true).   So why wasn’t law enforcement ready?   The National Guard was already approved.  DC police could have helped if asked.  Who’s the person or group who f#&%ed this up?   Are you not curious?  Would you prefer to solve this problem also, while we put Trump in jail.   Remember, we don’t need those Chicoms to get any ideas now.   Or do you just wanna continue to say “well one poster here just doesn’t wanna blame Trump.  He bad, he say no other words.   Why he no blame Trump more!!”  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, so you mean it’s a bit more nuanced than “harumphhhfff Orange Man Bad, He no Good, Why he no stop riot, Trump Trump Trump, He no control Capitol Police grrrrrTrump!!!!!!   Argfhhggg”. 

now that we are in agreement, and hopefully you will be able to follow along here.  Just try your hardest to have an open mind for a few brief moments.   

1) let’s go ahead and say Trump man bad, Orange dude foment riot, he no good, bad bad man, he speak people break barriers to Capitol.   You good so far…….

2) Your source that you posted says the Sergeant at Arms says no intelligence pointed to a riot happening so that’s why he claims he was unprepared.    We still cool??   Great…..

You still following along?  We got one of the people actually responsible for Security saying they knew nothing, and Jan 6th committees chief investigator saying intelligence was absolutely there and the policing failed.  So let’s stop there and recap…..

For the sake of agreement, we will both say Trump started the riot, did nothing to stop it.  Riot starts, but somebody’s gotta stop it right!!! Some group, some policing agency, some agency, somewhere, somehow.   I mean we can’t just let those yahoos overtake the Capitol.  What the f#&% would the commies be thinking??  “Well s#!t, that was easy, why would we need tanks or fighter jets to overthrow the US Gov?  Just get some discontented white people!!”  Now we can’t have that.  

So what happens now?   Who do we blame at this point for the lack of readiness?  That’s what I’m asking.   Make sense?   Remember now, the intelligence was apparently there (if we are to believe the Jan 6th Commission), everyone knew a riot was going to happen (if what the commission says is true).   So why wasn’t law enforcement ready?   The National Guard was already approved.  DC police could have helped if asked.  Who’s the person or group who f#&%ed this up?   Are you not curious?  Would you prefer to solve this problem also, while we put Trump in jail.   Remember, we don’t need those Chicoms to get any ideas now.   Or do you just wanna continue to say “well one poster here just doesn’t wanna blame Trump.  He bad, he say no other words.   Why he no blame Trump more!!”  

sOrRy, Me tOO duPiD tO CompREhEnD. ArcChY mUsT Be rIgHt.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

judging from your post i assume you blame the police for not stopping crimes and think they are the people who should be in jail and not the criminals

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1