Economy

19 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ahhhh, got it!

I guess according to crypto-bros it will either "hit 100,000 this year or crash" So, there you go!

Years ago I signed up for Coinbase. They gave me $5 in free Bitcoin. I bought another $10. I know have $18 worth of Bitcoin lol

I also have a bunch of random other cryptocurrencies they gave me for watching videos. They're all worth about what they were or a lot less: Stellar Lumens, Compound, Celo, NuCypher, The Graph, and Ampleforth Governance Tokens. Wtf is some of this s#!t? Lol

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Respectfully, archy, bull fucking s#!t. Hide behind your benign technicalities all you want, but the fruit of a tree tells you its quality.

I’m literally posting in a public forum.  Now I’m hiding.:dunno  LOL

I didn’t realize data magically changes depending on who posts it.  Who knew:dunno

It’s understandable to say people put out a spin on data and this group is putting their spin out  that is correcting the spin The Big Guy and his cronies are spitting out (that you aren’t bull f&uking s#!t ing  about) 

And btw….we aren’t talking about fruit trees.  Respectfully speaking of course :thumbs

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

HPE!

forgot to post it yesterday.

You can't post it after it moons you bozo! Also, f#&% HP that company is trash. Which is also how they treat their customers.

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You can't post it after it moons you bozo! Also, f#&% HP that company is trash. Which is also how they treat their customers.

I know I know!  Sorry

It is sort of the last of the tech stocks that has not totally taken off yet!

Nothing else I really love right now...COIN has been great though.  

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Maybe the predictors suck at it, which has little to nothing to do with the actual numbers.

I predict the Avs will win by 5 goals tonight. When they only win by 3, I guess that means the Avs suck.

And I don’t need any haters agreeing with me :D

• Plus1 1