Biden Foreign Policy

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Biden royally f#&%ed up true exit plan. 

We can't KNOW that for sure!  We HAVE to assume he did amazing and that the extra 6 months made a huge difference for the better!  Any other line of thinking is crazy talk!

:sarcasm

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Oh man.  Remember the RC cola 3 liter!  That f#&%ing thing was flat by hour 2!

fify

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Weird to see Biden voters and democratic politicians critical of Biden. I thought you were suppose to kiss the presidents a$$ no matter what or get kicked out of the party. 

Well the timetable is moving up, his usefulness is expiring quicker than anticipated.  President Harris may be coming sooner than anticipated.

Not sarcasm 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, teachercd said:

The point is those nutjobs would burn you alive in a cage, that is the only point.  Not if they were calm about it (that is creepier by the way)

When you are yelling out that you want to kill people, it is not being friendly.    It is not bizarre because those dudes are sick nutjobs, that is how people like that act.  It would have been bizzare if they said "You know what, turns out we were wrong, America rocks!"

This SOB "seemed friendly" while ringing the doorbell and politely letting the dude know he was going to rape and kill his wife,  guess what, he wasn't, neither are those a$$h@!es. 

Cognition failure....

Do you think Clarissa Ward doesn't know the brutal history of the Taliban and just how dangerous they are?  She's spent her career covering conflicts in places that would have you soiling your pants.  Do you think she really believes they are "peaceful" as @Redux tried to twist what she said?   Literally nobody is saying these guys are good guys.  If they did please post the quote.  That's where you cognition jumped the tracks.

You're a surprising expert on the situation suddenly.  Wasn't it just a few pages back that you said Afghanistan would really be screwed if it wasn't for all their oil...lol. It's no wonder you're struggling with the context of what she was saying.  

• Plus1 1

22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Cognition failure....

Do you think Clarissa Ward doesn't know the brutal history of the Taliban and just how dangerous they are?  She's spent her career covering conflicts in places that would have you soiling your pants.  Do you think she really believes they are "peaceful" as @Redux tried to twist what she said?   Literally nobody is saying these guys are good guys.  If they did please post the quote.  That's where you cognition jumped the tracks.

You're a surprising expert on the situation suddenly.  Wasn't it just a few pages back that you said Afghanistan would really be screwed if it wasn't for all their oil...lol. It's no wonder you're struggling with the context of what she was saying.  

Well, you ALMOST called them bad people!  That is a step!

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Ban bet from the political board that Biden serves out his term? 

Why chance being able to keep you people honest?  I'm sure they have a Biden android at the ready if it comes to that.  You'd all miss me WAY too much if I lost that bet.

• Oh Yeah! 1
25 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Cognition failure....

You're quoting a tweet I embedded like I'm the one who said it.

Again, I ask more sincerely worried this time, do you honestly not understand how tweets work?

3 minutes ago, Redux said:

You're quoting a tweet I embedded like I'm the one who said it.

Again, I ask more sincerely worried this time, do you honestly not understand how tweets work?

COGNITION FAIL!!!

I have never seen people go to such amazing depths to try and do anything OTHER than call an evil monster an evil monster.

This is like that lady that married Ted Bundy "Oh, you just don't know him like I do"

• Thanks 1