Biden Foreign Policy

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Send EVERY PLANE WE HAVE over there and get those people out NOW.

Sort out the damned paperwork later, when they're safe. 

There is still a chance to salvage this disaster if we just get the people who helped us out of the country.  

• Plus1 5

I'll believe it when I see it. There's no reason to trust these people. If I were a woman in Afghanistan I would be terrified. 

Despite their words of conciliation, there is almost no chance they don't at some point have reprisals against the people who helped the Americans. Even if it's locals doing it "on their own," their lives are still in danger and we have a responsibility to get them out. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Our taxes paid for that Humvee.

Good thing we didn't waste that money on something stupid, like universal healthcare.

p9f2tf3ngxh71.jpg

Ok,  you can’t f#&%ing disable equipment before you leave them?  Throw a grenade in the front seat?

This is directly on the military. Take the keys with you?

58 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Our taxes paid for that Humvee.

Good thing we didn't waste that money on something stupid, like universal healthcare.

p9f2tf3ngxh71.jpg

Is that a billboard for TaliBull, the famous energy drink that helps you murder and rape for up to 5 more hours than Baners that did not drink it?

8 hours ago, knapplc said:

I'll believe it when I see it. There's no reason to trust these people. If I were a woman in Afghanistan I would be terrified. 

Despite their words of conciliation, there is almost no chance they don't at some point have reprisals against the people who helped the Americans. Even if it's locals doing it "on their own," their lives are still in danger and we have a responsibility to get them out. 

CNN had a report that mentioned seeing no women in the streets of Kabul. They are staying inside. Also heard 70% of the population is under 30 years old. We have been there 20. Many young people haven’t been under Taliban rule.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/17/asia/afghanistan-kabul-streets-under-taliban-intl/index.html

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Ok,  you can’t f#&%ing disable equipment before you leave them?  Throw a grenade in the front seat?

This is directly on the military. Take the keys with you?

Dude, I was thinking the same thing.  Like, just destroy it...how hard could that be?