Beck missing

He has a whole month to still prove himself, and he brings this distraction to the team when we have all this momentum. :bang

That is what makes me mad the most. Who would have thought we would have had a distraction come about and from Beck of all people!

Exactly. Most of the focus in camp was on the Culbert getting in, and Purify not yet in at camp, and suddenly the world is flipped over because someones mom wants his son in the SEC, because their qb's are better than "ok". It really frustrates me when something like this will take away from the great season we all expect.

Yeah this is pretty selfish of him!!! It goes back to the old saying "there's no I in team!!!" The fact that his mom is saying Zac is okay is laughable!!! Zac has obviously proved himself and Beck was most likely going to step up to starting position next year!!! He would be a Junior and have 2 years to prove himself. Plenty of time to make it to the NFL!!! Now he is going to have a bad name as a cry-baby and a quiter!!! If you read this Harrison go back to your team wait your turn and have some paitence!!! I realize it is hard but just wait it will be so much sweeter when the time comes!!! Earn your spot don't expect it to be handed to you!!! GBR!!!! :boxosoap

You could not pay me to be Harrison Beck right now! This is going to cause him nothing but problems. First, to all of you who said that Zac Taylor will laugh this off, I could not disagree more. You have to understand, all of these players, while extremely nice and close-knit, are also extremely prideful. If I was a betting man, I would say that everything that Beck's mom said has probably come out of her son's mouth during discussions that they had. I know that. Zac knows that. The whole team knows that. You have to believe that as soon as Harrison comes back to the team, they will all look at him like a guy who is not about the team, but about himself. To call out the talent of another player is one thing, but to call out the quarterback and LEADER OF YOUR TEAM?!?!

In the words of Ozzie..."Phhh...Please!"

hopefully there will be an LJax moment where someone helps him realize that even though there is potetial you have to stick with it and you will be rewarded in the long run. Cmon kid, follow around Zac for the rest of the year, learn everything he has and then some and you will be able to prove your worthy of those "high school ratings" come next year.

What a whiny bitch.

Doesn't he realize he's one injury or, at the very worst, one season away from being "the guy"?

But instead of preparing for that opportunity, be pisses and moans.

Don't care if I ever see this immature little brat wearing an N on his helmet - ever.

Kick his ass off the team....

You could not pay me to be Harrison Beck right now!  This is going to cause him nothing but problems.  First, to all of you who said that Zac Taylor will laugh this off, I could not disagree more.  You have to understand, all of these players, while extremely nice and close-knit, are also extremely prideful.  If I was a betting man, I would say that everything that Beck's mom said has probably come out of her son's mouth during discussions that they had.  I know that.  Zac knows that.  The whole team knows that.  You have to believe that as soon as Harrison comes back to the team, they will all look at him like a guy who is not about the team, but about himself.  To call out the talent of another player is one thing, but to call out the quarterback and LEADER OF YOUR TEAM?!?!

In the words of Ozzie..."Phhh...Please!"

I didn't say Zac would laugh it off, I said I would if I were Zac. It's BS and Harrison knows it. How could he not?

Oh and it's cracking me up how some of you are selling him down the river when, really, we don't know what's going on. We got mama Beck saying God knows what, no one else knows.

OWH has an article up now.