Frost Stays

Husker03

4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

NU will still need to pull off an "upset" or two to get to 6 or 7 wins this season. I think NU is capable of doing that, but it still needs to happen. That's why giving away the Illinois and Michigan State games were so awful. 

Stop s#!tting on the parade dude. Go for a hike or something Colorado friend

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 5
5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

NU will still need to pull off an "upset" or two to get to 6 or 7 wins this season. I think NU is capable of doing that, but it still needs to happen. That's why giving away the Illinois and Michigan State games were so awful. 

Honestly I think we can get enough wins to get to a bowl game. Purdue, Minnesota, and probably Wisconsin should be wins. Iowa hasn't played ANYONE outside of ISU so their undefeated record doesn't scare me. They have an easy a$$ schedule this year. Beat Michigan and we could beat OSU too. This team can hang with the teams left on the schedule. 

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

7 minutes ago, GSG said:

Stop s#!tting on the parade dude. Go for a hike or something Colorado friend

I am not s#!tting on the parade. I loved the win tonight. It was so fun to watch.

But, the record is the record. NU needs to win games that it hasn't won in the past few years to finish with a decent record. I'm done expecting these wins, because it has bit me too much in the past. Every game is winnable, but NU still has to go out and do it. 

• Plus1 3