Most valuable collectable

I’ve got full box sets of the first few years of Upper Deck baseball cards. The Ken Griffey Jr rookie card was worth a bit back then but I don’t know if it still is or if any of the others are.

Have quite a few old (50s-60s) comics but most are not in collectible condition. I haven’t valued them in about 20 years. Most valuable one 20 yrs ago was some lame Walt Disney comic worth about $250. Lots of old Batmans and Supermans but those are the ones in the worst shape. One of the Supermans would’ve been worth a bunch…..if it still had the cover :lol:

I’m still holding out hope that my old red line Hotwheels might be worth something but I haven’t researched value on them.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

When I was a kid, my dad and I used to collect the Pro Set NFL cards. There are binders and binders full of cards in their basement still. We ended up getting a signed, uncut sheet of Emmitt Smith cards in a drawing or something that they had. Well they screwed up and sent us 2 of them. I thought they'd be worth a ton, but the most I've seen for them is 200 bucks :lol:

• Plus1 1

I have several sets of baseball and football cards from the '70s and '80s. Most are unopened. I have a '56 Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, and Ted Williams cards that are probably in the $300 range for each. I have a Spawn #1 comic that is graded at a 9.6 that's worth over a $100.

• Plus1 2

I've got a first edition Charizard...waiting for it to be graded, will be worth anywhere between $300-$5,000 depending on the shape it's in.

I've also got a lot of vinyl. Nothing like "holy grail" level, but some of the variants I have are probably worth $100 or so each.

Speaking of Playboys, I worked out of a guys' house for a few months back in 2019 and he had an entire year's worth of Playboy magazines....in braille.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lorewarn said:

I've got a first edition Charizard...waiting for it to be graded, will be worth anywhere between $300-$5,000 depending on the shape it's in.

I've also got a lot of vinyl. Nothing like "holy grail" level, but some of the variants I have are probably worth $100 or so each.

Speaking of Playboys, I worked out of a guys' house for a few months back in 2019 and he had an entire year's worth of Playboy magazines....in braille.

My Playboys were not in braille, but they might as well have been with how much touching went on!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1