Just normal American Utopia...

9 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Holy Uncanny Photographic Mental Processes, Batman,  did we really need Captain Obvious to do this study!!

Anyone who has been around little boys and girls, knows this is obvious.  

Anyone who has been/or is married, knows this is obvious.

Anyone who has read the Bible, knows this obvious. 

th?id=OIP.WVl7RvRstKE1q_Q70BSYxwHaHa&w=2

https://news.yahoo.com/men-womens-brains-differently-scientists-204332939.html

So now my brain and penis make me a guy?

F that!

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Holy Uncanny Photographic Mental Processes, Batman,  did we really need Captain Obvious to do this study!!

https://news.yahoo.com/men-womens-brains-differently-scientists-204332939.html

John Branyan, a clean, very funny comedian has these thoughts on the subject above

On 2/20/2024 at 9:31 AM, TGHusker said:

The main point is with AI they can see different neural patterns between men and women which humans had never been able to see before. I assume they’ll be able to do a lot more with this. 

On 2/12/2024 at 5:30 AM, Archy1221 said:

The other side of this is that everyone takes advantage of Democrat programs that help them ladder up to security and prosperity. Then when they get rich enough, the a$$h@!es become Republicans and pull the ladder away from those beneath them. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Psssst!  You're on the Just Normal American Utopia thread. Why do you keep cocking it up with the same tired s#!t from multiple other threads? 

Ya, I haven’t posted this before!   It’s not uniquely Republican, Democrat, or Courts.   It’s a combination of all so this is where I thought best.

you certainly can move it if this bothers you and find a different place. :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1
  • TBH 2

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ya, I haven’t posted this before!   It’s not uniquely Republican, Democrat, or Courts.   It’s a combination of all so this is where I thought best.

you certainly can move it if this bothers you and find a different place. :ahhhhhhhh

Are you going to tell KanekoaTheGreat that he's not pure Republican? 

He's also pimping Charlie Kirk.

In what Utopia does Charlie Kirk even exist? 

13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Are you going to tell KanekoaTheGreat that he's not pure Republican? 

He's also pimping Charlie Kirk.

In what Utopia does Charlie Kirk even exist? 

I don’t quite care if the person who generated the tweet is Republican, Democrat, Chinese, Ussian, Independent, Israeli, or an Alien.    Nor do I care who he/she “pimps” 

The tweet isn’t about any of that ^^^^^….as you know and the source material comes from CNN and WSJ.  

You can let me know about Charlie Kirk’s Utopia.   Seems you give him the time of day much more than I do.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I used to follow the Krasser-Bros when I used Twitter, they were horrible.  But from the tweets I have seen of them more recently, when they are posted here, it is becoming clear that they are (maybe just one of them, I don't know who is who) are tweeting/thinking more like me, which means they are coming around to the normal side.  

• Plus1 1