Year 5 Expectations

I still don't justify expecting to see more than we see now, especially given that we don't know the full staff makeup yet, and no matter who it is they're walking into an unstable program. 

I can't even wrap my mind around a true expectation for next year.  Lots of hope, of course.. as always.

Basically, I don't know what to expect based on the past history. There will not be any kool aid drinking.  I won't believe the spring, summer, and preseason hype coming from the coaches.  They have to prove it on the field.  I only hope to see improvement and change - a new direction from where Frost has taken us thus far.

My HOPEFULL expectations:

Seeing a new QB managing the offense and not being the offense. 

Quality players picked up from the portal or juco ranks  to fill the holes in the D from the graduating seniors and others who leave early. Fiinding offensive tackles who can contribute  immediately.  And most importantly: finding a sure footed kicker who can make FG consistently. 

Real, positive production by Special Teams guided by a real dedicated ST coach.

Frost letting  the OC be the OC.  Consistency in the play calling and player rotation. 

Frost learning  to lead as a CEO and making the management decisions he needs to make as such - including better game management, player motivation & development,  game time adjustments

Then at least 8 wins min.  If we were 'this close' with the crappy OL, ST play & turnover prone QB this year, we should get to 8 wins next year or the Bo standard of 9 wins.

:3DN: