What sort of offensive scheme do you think Frost will/should adopt?

Toe

6 hours ago, Brandon.Lincoln said:

Better than saying something generic like "spread," "option" or "power" considering there are many variations on those general schemes. OP and I came here to discuss football; you came here to be a hater.

Didn't mean to come down so harsh, Brandon. I don't think anyone here disagrees with what you posted. Just that it might not be as insightful as you're suggesting, being a laundry list of what any coach would want at every position. .

• Plus1 1

On 11/13/2021 at 2:32 PM, Guy Chamberlin said:

Didn't mean to come down so harsh, Brandon. I don't think anyone here disagrees with what you posted. Just that it might not be as insightful as you're suggesting, being a laundry list of what any coach would want at every position. .

It is not a laundry list of what any coach would want at every position. I said, "QB - preference on decision making and throwing from under center over running ability," which obviously is not what Frost wants. So yah bruh, you didn't realize this about your own team!?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Throw the damn ball !!!

It makes the game more fun and exciting for both sides (O & D), and helps the running game. 

This is a must see.  Watch this game highlight reel (sorry, but if you prefer 2 yard running plays, lots of punts, then this fun offensive scheme isn't for you.  For the rest of those who love college football excitement, click here) :)

https://stories.cbssports.com/games/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-vs-Texas-AM-Aggies-10-10-21-4875.html

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, admo said:

Throw the damn ball !!!

It makes the game more fun and exciting for both sides (O & D), and helps the running game. 

This is a must see.  Watch this game highlight reel (sorry, but if you prefer 2 yard running plays, lots of punts, then this fun offensive scheme isn't for you.  For the rest of those who love college football excitement, click here) :)

https://stories.cbssports.com/games/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-vs-Texas-AM-Aggies-10-10-21-4875.html

Whatever it takes to win. That’s exciting to me. Watching lots of yards and big plays and losing is not exciting. Personally I like defensive football, the teams seem more disciplined and well coached. 

7 hours ago, admo said:

Throw the damn ball !!!

thats-what-im-talking-about-kevin-malone

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1