Hoiberg is now 14-46 since becoming HC at Nebraska

BIG ERN

Well... I don't think our BB HC is satisfied at all with what's going on out there on that floor;  most of the kids are not even making an effort to rebound.. selfish lot, it appears.  Hate to criticize them but sheesh.  I don't know how HCs of any sport can deal with todays me me me me crap.  Used to be that was just one player on a team that way.. now.. seems like the m.o. of several.

3 hours ago, observer3 said:

I just saw that Juwan Howard's coaching record at Michigan is 43-17, pretty much the polar opposite.  :(

I guess the programs were in polar opposite situations when each coach took over, and coaching has maintained each program in pretty much the same position, at least so far.

Well Michigan was in a good place and JH can recruit like a real boss.  

Now, he also should have been fired for threatening to kill the MD coach last year but whatever...

With that said, he is probably already the 4th best coach in the conference behind Izzo, Painter and Underwood

• Plus1 1
On 11/11/2021 at 7:49 PM, teachercd said:

Well Michigan was in a good place and JH can recruit like a real boss.  

Now, he also should have been fired for threatening to kill the MD coach last year but whatever...

With that said, he is probably already the 4th best coach in the conference behind Izzo, Painter and Underwood

That's right I remember now, there was some trash talking and brawl event at the Maryland Michigan game....involving the head coaches!

Turgeon said something and then Juwan went totally off the rails and was ejected.   I don't think it was ever clear what exactly Turgeon said, he claimed it was something like 'don't talk to me', but it had to be more than that!

Going to have to catch the Maryland Michigan game for sure this year.

25 minutes ago, observer3 said:

That's right I remember now, there was some trash talking and brawl event at the Maryland Michigan game....involving the head coaches!

Turgeon said something and then Juwan went totally off the rails and was ejected.   I don't think it was ever clear what exactly Turgeon said, he claimed it was something like 'don't talk to me', but it had to be more than that!

Going to have to catch the Maryland Michigan game for sure this year.

JH said he was from Chicago and that is how they do things things there and he said he would kill him.

But, I guess that is okay.

20 minutes ago, teachercd said:

JH said he was from Chicago and that is how they do things things there and he said he would kill him.

But, I guess that is okay

Hey man you are totally right, Juwan's college coaching career could have easily flamed out right there depending on the response by the university, conference, or NCAA.