WR Jacory Barney

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Barney commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Well Barta could be a diamond in the rough or Cooper liked something he saw.  Yes he is a head scratcher but I'm not a coach, I just play one on message boards.:P  In all honesty he had to do something right in order to get a committable offer.  Just thought it could have been a grey shirt.  Maybe this staff doesn't believe in grey shirt offers.

When I first heard about Landon Davidson, I wasn’t too excited. But after I saw his game video I saw a wow. Hopefully Barta’s videos show something. 

17 hours ago, Decked said:

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/article/nebraska-huskers-receive-commitment-from-miami-wide-receiver-jac-212334374/

for your entertainment. I’m interested in this commitment but given our track record with south FL guys lately color me concerned. Willis McGahee is wavering as well. They are a flaky bunch. I just don’t think the culture down there meshes well up here. But the talent is immense. 

It's a unique environment from youth ball up, but Evan Cooper seems to have legitimate relationships down there.  

• TBH 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 8:25 AM, Huskerfollower4life said:

A couple of Miami guys that breakdown recruits.  Did one on Jacory Barney.  If you didn't know what kind of player your getting with Barney watch the video.  I'm glad that he committed here.   

Man idk how I missed it but his yards after catch is amazing 

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

So his is hands, speed and athleticism.  For all the attributes he has I'm in shock that no Florida teams were even paying attention to him let alone big programs.  If it weren't for us Miami never would have got involved in the first place.

It appears the battle with Miami will continue. Hopefully the N coaches stay in close contact with him to keep Miami from flipping him. 

• Mavric changed the title to WR Jacory Barney