Anonymous Coaches

Just now, admo said:

Could be I can see that (including Ruud).

But, if things don't go well this year and next... I can see HCSF at Arizona State (and completely turning it around, being 11 win team, and learning from previous mistakes at Neb lol)

Man...I am going to say it again...f#&% off!  Haha

• Haha 2

On 8/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, nems said:

I don’t think people truly appreciate the challenge of building an elite program in the middle of the country. The pure numbers game of elite talent in your easily recruitable radius alone is a major challenge.   Pelini has been our best coach post TO. I hope Frost turns it around this year. Getting on the right trajectory is going to be so important. 

Frank might have something to say about the best coach statement.  I think he would have had things humming after his 9-3 season. Like Frost he had new coaches including Bo. Peterson made a huge error 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Frank might have something to say about the best coach statement.  I think he would have had things humming after his 9-3 season. Like Frost he had new coaches including Bo. Peterson made a huge error 

No.  That season record was a mirage. 

Frank beat two teams that finished with winning records (Oklahoma State in the opener and Southern Miss).

Frank was fortunate to pile up seven wins against losing teams.

We had to come from behind to beat 3-9 Penn State.

We were not even competitive against the three good teams we played, losing by an average of over three touchdowns (36-13).

Frank kept things going while he could still use Tom's recruits and the momentum we had.  As those ran out, so did his success.

• Thanks 1