Plans for the season opener?

2 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Housing an Irish themed game day party.   Will have 25-30 people.   Irish car bombs at kick off.   Corn beef sliders,  etc for food.   Few different Irish beers in the beer troughs.   Not sure what others are bringing yet. 

Excellent :thumbs

Not sure I can handle Irish car bombs at 9 or 10 in the morning but I’ll have some ready to go just in case and I’ll definitely be adding some corned beef (maybe hash) to the brunch plans.

• Oh Yeah! 1

4 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Housing an Irish themed game day party.   Will have 25-30 people.   Irish car bombs at kick off.   Corn beef sliders,  etc for food.   Few different Irish beers in the beer troughs.   Not sure what others are bringing yet. 

Can I come over ??!!?!!!!   chuckleshuffle

Probably worth the 10 hr drive  (12 hrs if I take the old conversion van lol)

Getting more in the mood now talking about the menu. 

anyone seen any cool Nebraska/Ireland tshirts ?  Thinking our house needs to wear thematic and matching shirts. Saw one on SHEELS, but looking for more Irish themed shirts, not game specific. 

anything we can do to change our luck.   

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

Right?  That sounds fun!

I know right?!!!

Me, my girl and her sister just drove to Memphis (it was a blast of course) so I doubt a trip to Nebraska would happen.  We taking the Van out again to Shreveport soon.  Shreveport is Shreveport - but we love it chuckleshuffle

53 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh isn’t this precious. People conversing about being able to actually watch the f#&%ing game. 

Nope, I’m not bitter. 

I’m thinking about the Thurs before the game would be a good time for you to come down with a fake case of the Covid. 

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1