Plans for the season opener?

On 8/13/2022 at 8:25 PM, teachercd said:

First...I can't believe "Irish" bars are not embracing this game here in Omaha with ads and deals.

So, what are your plans for the first game of the season?

Right now I am 50/50 house part or bars.

Recliner and cold Guinness.  And, put all potential projectile type objects out of my reach so as not to destroy the big screen TV.  

9 hours ago, CharBroiled said:

I have a golf tournament on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, I came up with the format so I have to play.

Is there a place where I can stream the game either audio/video for free? I'll throw a radio feed on my phone if possible while we play. Any help would be appreciated.

You should be able to go to Huskers.com and listen. 

9 hours ago, CharBroiled said:

I have a golf tournament on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. Unfortunately, I came up with the format so I have to play.

Is there a place where I can stream the game either audio/video for free? I'll throw a radio feed on my phone if possible while we play. Any help would be appreciated.

Download the Huskers app (from the University of Nebraska athletic department) for your phone and you can listen to the radio feed for free.

10 hours ago, CharBroiled said:

Is there a place where I can stream the game either audio/video for free?

Fox Sports app will have the game.  Since it will be on over the air Fox you might not need a cable/satellite/stream sub.

Who do you use for normal TV?  Most companies you can watch from your phone through their app.

I'll be working. I will DVR the game and will inevitably catch in game notifications of what's going on.

In the last 10 or so years I stopped scheduling my days around Nebraska games. I hope this is the team to make me reverse that trend. I want to be fanatic again.

Even more fanatic than posting on A husker football message board after the worst season in half a century.