Marcus Satterfield Hired as Offensive Coordinator

Red Five

35 minutes ago, deedsker said:

Probably looking for "H" back type players that can be motioned in and out of FB, in-line TE, and motion counter type alignments. Not sure how that lines up with the talent/size of high caliber TE's we brought in under Frost. I "feel" like we have more receiving threat/oversized WR body types at the moment.

Agreed.

And even though Fidone's build/style maybe kind of fits that description, if he can stay healthy I think he can be a punishing blocker. Basing that partially on pictures of where his body seems to be at right now (looks pretty strong).

13 minutes ago, Undone said:

Agreed.

And even though Fidone's build/style maybe kind of fits that description, if he can stay healthy I think he can be a punishing blocker. Basing that partially on pictures of where his body seems to be at right now (looks pretty strong).

at 250-60 lbs he should be able to help out on an end and block a lb no problem.  But yes he has to stay healthy

• TBH 1

19 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There is no way.  He couldn't have been more than 220 last fall.  He isn't gaining 30 lbs of muscle in an off-season, especially if they want him to keep his speed and quickness.

I swear I watched an interview where he said himself he was 235 last season and was currently 245-250.  It's not like he's 5'10. He has the frame to carry it.  

• Fire 1

7 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

at 250-60 lbs he should be able to help out on an end and block a lb no problem.  But yes he has to stay healthy

Yeah he's up there for sure (250-260) and hope he stays healthy.  Heard a lot of good things about him. 

4 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

That's fine.  I'm not really arguing what he weighs.  I just thought I heard he was up to 250 and at that weight he shouldn't have a hard time blocking 

You are right, you are not crazy, I remember it too.  He said it himself.  He's 250+

4 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

There is no way.  He couldn't have been more than 220 last fall.  He isn't gaining 30 lbs of muscle in an off-season, especially if they want him to keep his speed and quickness.

Umm, there is a way.  He said it himself during spring.  Why don't you believe it? 

Is it just because someone heard it, you missed it and don't believe it?? :dunno

Not sure why you so strongly disrespecting what someone says.

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Fair enough.  That's still surprising to me.

Fair enough??  This is what YOU said directly at @MyBloodIsRed16 after he mentioned it a few times:

"There is no way.  He couldn't have been more than 220 last fall.  He isn't gaining 30 lbs of muscle in an off-season, especially if they want him to keep his speed and quickness."

I think you owe him an apology for being dead wrong with your arrogant responses.  I mean, just imagine if he didn't have to put in the work to prove it to you.  Everybody here would think he was crazy and you were sooo right.  

Which we know is not the case.  :)

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
13 hours ago, admo said:

Fair enough??  This is what YOU said directly at @MyBloodIsRed16 after he mentioned it a few times:

"There is no way.  He couldn't have been more than 220 last fall.  He isn't gaining 30 lbs of muscle in an off-season, especially if they want him to keep his speed and quickness."

I think you owe him an apology for being dead wrong with your arrogant responses.  I mean, just imagine if he didn't have to put in the work to prove it to you.  Everybody here would think he was crazy and you were sooo right.  

Which we know is not the case.  :)

Long time posters on Husker board being arrogant??? “I’ll believe that when me s#!t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet”

:sarcasm

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1