Michigan and Harbaugh under NCAA investigation

Toe

Just received this text. Someone on the staff came clean.

Partridge(LB coach) fired....he was apparently trying to cover up evidence and not cooperating with NCAA. Also a booster apparently was funding Stallions somewhat. This is why apparently why everything was pulled and Michigan settled. B1G was going to offer just suspension for 1 more game for Harbaugh, prior to this info.

7 minutes ago, nic said:

Partridge(LB coach) fired....he was apparently trying to cover up evidence and not cooperating with NCAA. Also a booster apparently was funding Stallions somewhat. This is why apparently why everything was pulled and Michigan settled. B1G was going to offer just suspension for 1 more game for Harbaugh, prior to this info.

Glad you got a “guy” to text you info that is already out there

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, nic said:

Yeah, ok, but who squealed the story?  Who was the accuser?  Who hired private investigators on Michigan?  

I haven't followed the story too closely at all. 

Story leaked, Rumors, further investigations.... Michigan busted, penalty given, case closed.  Cool.

I'm just curious who leaked the story? Leaked to the media, leaked to the conf, leaked to the ncaa....... & who was involved with the PI's in the first place?  Who started the witch hunt?  That info should be known, because I want to know lol :lol:

OSU/Michigan message boards saying more firings are most likely going to happen in the next week or so. Name being mentioned regularly is Jay Harbaugh, who is mentioned frequently by Stalions. Once Michigan saw that from the BigTen, they decided to accept the 3 game suspension.

Also, speculation that Uncle T is, Tim Smith. Who frequently posts on message boards under the name 'The Real Totchman' or just 'Totchman'.

4 hours ago, nic said:

(wiki source) Partridge allegedly participated in the destruction of evidence regarding the Michigan Wolverines football sign-stealing scandal.

Next, forfeit all 12 games .... Wolverines: 0W-12L. And no bowl. NCAA gods said so ... :cop:

Ohio State fans are happy as a lark :horns

9 hours ago, Red Five said:

Glad you got a “guy” to text you info that is already out there

I still have to work for a living, and didn't have time to catch up. Barely had time to post. He's not an insider, just spends his days on message boards.

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, admo said:

Yeah, ok, but who squealed the story?  Who was the accuser?  Who hired private investigators on Michigan?  

I haven't followed the story too closely at all. 

Story leaked, Rumors, further investigations.... Michigan busted, penalty given, case closed.  Cool.

I'm just curious who leaked the story? Leaked to the media, leaked to the conf, leaked to the ncaa....... & who was involved with the PI's in the first place?  Who started the witch hunt?  That info should be known, because I want to know lol :lol:

Did you forget this? :sarcasm

I really do not know. I sure we will find out someday. Someone will leak it.

5 hours ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

(wiki source) Partridge allegedly participated in the destruction of evidence regarding the Michigan Wolverines football sign-stealing scandal.

Next, forfeit all 12 games .... Wolverines: 0W-12L. And no bowl. NCAA gods said so ... :cop:

Ohio State fans are happy as a lark :horns

I thought it was Coaching players what to say to the NCAA? The interesting thing is that Partridge was recently rehired for this season. I believe he spent the prior two years as DC at an SEC School. Stalions was hired in '22  and had supposedly been doing this for 3 years. In other words, those two only overlapped this year.

I bet the NCAA, just takes the current suspension and calls it even. 

On 11/17/2023 at 10:31 PM, nic said:

I thought it was Coaching players what to say to the NCAA? The interesting thing is that Partridge was recently rehired for this season. I believe he spent the prior two years as DC at an SEC School. Stalions was hired in '22  and had supposedly been doing this for 3 years. In other words, those two only overlapped this year.

I bet the NCAA, just takes the current suspension and calls it even

Probably so but the Wikipedia sentence .... "It was also revealed that the NCAA investigation remained ongoing"

8 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Probably so but the Wikipedia sentence .... "It was also revealed that the NCAA investigation remained ongoing"

It is. I am not sure the NCAA will be governing football by the time they figure this out. :mellow: The NCAA Prez made a statement that Michigan was being very cooperative, but then Partridge gets fired for not being cooperative, or destroying evidence, or coaching players what to tell the NCAA. Or any and all of the above. Who knows. The 3 game suspension should be considered part or all of whatever punishment they come up with. Who knows if Michigan will even be in the Big10 by the time this is done.