RB Nate Frazier [Georgia - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Frazier commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

he really seemed to like his visits here.  Isn't he teammates with Brandon Baker?  I mean this is all still a pipe dream since summer minus one QB now (maybe).  But imagine Raiola convincing Frazier and Baker.  this place is gonna go crazy.  

I wonder what the information was that got stumpy to hint this was still a possibility…however small 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Heard Anything new or more concrete with this since the GA/Etienne situation?  

Nothing yet.  The same person that told me about Ruggeroli told me about Frazier.  He also said to look for a new 2024 WR to come on board, didn’t give a name though. 

• Thanks 1
  • Worth a Look 1

5 minutes ago, Decked said:

Doesn’t do a lot for me 

Who does??? Fleming??? I mean where are you going to find a talented wr like him other then the portal and most of the so called good ones started to commit to other places.  He wasn't just ranked the fourth best wr coming out of high school for no reason.  Nebraska needs to add more talent to that room too many times last year I didn't think the wr's got open much.  Since he went the juco rt maybe that offense didn't feature him and he wasn't able to showcase his skills.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Who does??? Fleming??? I mean where are you going to find a talented wr like him other then the portal and most of the so called good ones started to commit to other places.  He wasn't just ranked the fourth best wr coming out of high school for no reason.  Nebraska needs to add more talent to that room too many times last year I didn't think the wr's got open much.  Since he went the juco rt maybe that offense didn't feature him and he wasn't able to showcase his skills.

The sooner you realize high school ratings don’t matter 3 years later, you’d recognize he has a ton of baggage. 

He is rated as a low-mid 4 star at this time who hasn’t done much in 2 years. Had around 400 yards receiving at Garden City. Give me a proven guy at a non P5 school who will come in and bust his a$$ over someone who has gone through legal troubles. 

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

The sooner you realize high school ratings don’t matter 3 years later, you’d recognize he has a ton of baggage. 

He is rated as a low-mid 4 star at this time who hasn’t done much in 2 years. Had around 400 yards receiving at Garden City. Give me a proven guy at a non P5 school who will come in and bust his a$$ over someone who has gone through legal troubles. 

See Garden city probably didn't feature him much in the offense.  Good luck finding a proven wr.  You come to Nebraska to redeem your career haven't you learned that by now. Jk.

• Haha 3
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Nate Frazier [Georgia - Signed LOI]