NFL 2023

Mavric

48 minutes ago, admo said:

In the NFC, I got Phila

Not sold on SF..... because of the QB

NFC will be awesome too and between Phila... Dal... SF.... DET

Any combination between these 8 teams (NFC AFC) will be a great Super Bowl.

Excited to see how the top 2 teams get there !!!!!!

Philly is in huge trouble. No way they make it out of the NFC IMO.  Anything can happen in a playoff though, that's why I'm stoked for an actual one in college ball soon!

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

Back in the day I had drinks a few times with Dan Campbell and Dat Nguyen.  So I am biased when I say I am excited and appreciative how the Lions are doing.  Cool unis, great new stadium.... The vibe

I wish him and Detroit the best

But also, I feel like the LA Rams might throw a wrench into the NFC playoffs.

6-1 with the only loss being in OT to Baltimore Ravens...... I'm just saying :hellloooo

8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Philly is in huge trouble. No way they make it out of the NFC IMO.  Anything can happen in a playoff though, that's why I'm stoked for an actual one in college ball soon!

I get that..... Just hard to write off KC and Phila, even tho we know other teams be playing better.  I need to see it, and I'd like to see it.  F philly

Also gotta see if Balt can win the playoffs.  That's another gear for them with nothing promised.  

Love the whole playoff picture tho chuckleshuffle

• Oh Yeah! 1

13 hours ago, admo said:

I get that..... Just hard to write off KC and Phila, even tho we know other teams be playing better.  I need to see it, and I'd like to see it.  F philly

Also gotta see if Balt can win the playoffs.  That's another gear for them with nothing promised.  

Love the whole playoff picture tho chuckleshuffle

Philly is going to struggle with Tampa, Hurts has a dislocated finger on his throwing hand that takes 3-4 weeks to heal (if he doesn't need surgery), AJ Brown has a hurt knee, Da'Vonte Smith has an ankle sprain and is doubtful for the game. The offense is bland and predictable with the new OC and has made Hurts regress this year, they demoted their DC about a month ago, not sure if it improved the D or not. It's hard to tell because they are dealing with a lot of injuries in the back 7 and not a lot of depth in the front 4. They just aren't as good as last year.  Tampa sucks, but it'll be a struggle for an Eagles team in a tailspin right now. NFC Championship game will sadly most likely be Dallas at San Fran. San Fran's defense, if healthy, will shut them down again. And if CMC's ankle is OK, they will steamroll the NFC.

AFC, Ravens will steamroll everyone.

19 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Or Sean McVey's wife.

True story. My buddy's son was a high school friend of Jared Goff's. As the QB for the Los Angeles Rams, Goff sent a text to his crew about how much he'd like to bone his coach's wife. Son shows it to my buddy. My buddy said "son, if I'm your dad and I'm reading this text, who else might have seen it?"

And shortly after leading the Rams to the Super Bowl, Goff was traded to Detroit for Matt Stafford. 

In fairness, Sean McVey's wife is pretty hot. 

https://imgur.com/3LMQZxo

3LMQZxo.png

• Oh Yeah! 2

51 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Or Sean McVey's wife.

True story. My buddy's son was a high school friend of Jared Goff's. As the QB for the Los Angeles Rams, Goff sent a text to his crew about how much he'd like to bone his coach's wife. Son shows it to my buddy. My buddy said "son, if I'm your dad and I'm reading this text, who else might have seen it?"

And shortly after leading the Rams to the Super Bowl, Goff was traded to Detroit for Matt Stafford. 

In fairness, Sean McVey's wife is pretty hot. 

3LMQZxo.png

Wow :o