SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

Sounds like he didn't make the trip due to transportation issues...

Was gonna come say soething about this. I didn't see him yesterday at the game and figured something came up. If true, the Kenny Lawler thread clues probably won't happen. VV really wants to get on campus with his family to confirm what he wants to do. He will get here and the family will get a better look at what NU offers outside of football(face it so much of a visit is football related on game days, because , well gamedays are awesome) and ice things up.

Whenever that trip happens, the following week should produce great news.

Good

Sounds like he didn't make the trip due to transportation issues...

Was gonna come say soething about this. I didn't see him yesterday at the game and figured something came up. If true, the Kenny Lawler thread clues probably won't happen. VV really wants to get on campus with his family to confirm what he wants to do. He will get here and the family will get a better look at what NU offers outside of football(face it so much of a visit is football related on game days, because , well gamedays are awesome) and ice things up.

Whenever that trip happens, the following week should produce great news.

Just needs a assure his family that he is making the right choice...

I suspect v.v. and fuller will be N also Lambert and peat seem like locks and I'm gonna also say rios will be ours. Oh how i hope im right.

If you would have said Diggs too i would have given you a +1. You were soooo close;)

You guys really get that vibe from Lambert? I guess I don't but I dont follow it all that closely. Would possibly be the best pickup of the class IMO. With his size, he could be an immediate starter here.

I think we have a high probability of snagging Peat, Fuller, VV, Moss, Rios and Iese. I think we miss out on Diggs, Seisay and Lambert.

Not sure about Lawler, It would make sense for us to move to his top school now that ASU is no longer an option.

Also, Anthony Alford wouldn't surprise me.

Vincent Valentine would be a HUGE pickup. I think we kind of lack here IMO with overrated players. Rome looks like he could be good, but not impressed with others.

They are still young. I look forward to seeing Kevin Williams, Todd Peat, and Jay Guy make an impact.

Vincent Valentine would be a HUGE pickup. I think we kind of lack here IMO with overrated players. Rome looks like he could be good, but not impressed with others.

They are still young. I look forward to seeing Kevin Williams, Todd Peat, and Jay Guy make an impact.

These guys are the reason why I feel our DL will be formidable in a year or two.

Agreed.

People said that Kevin Williams might have been pushing for playing time if not for and injury and Todd Peat was a much more heralded recuit than even Mr. Valentine.

Agreed.

People said that Kevin Williams might have been pushing for playing time if not for and injury and Todd Peat was a much more heralded recuit than even Mr. Valentine.

Just wait until he can get his parents here on campus when he officials. That is a huge thing here.

VV is the real deal. Look at his offers. There are a lot of teams on there that have defensive minds that know what is going on.

Agreed.

Just wait until he can get his parents here on campus when he officials. That is a huge thing here.

VV is the real deal. Look at his offers. There are a lot of teams on there that have defensive minds that know what is going on.

VV and his parents don't care for your kind, PC. They wish you'd stop talking about him on message boards and want you to get a life.

Agreed.

VV and his parents don't care for your kind, PC. They wish you'd stop talking about him on message boards and want you to get a life.

Well...........Nexus is HUSKERJEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!