SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

Vincent Valentine would be a HUGE pickup. I think we kind of lack here IMO with overrated players. Rome looks like he could be good, but not impressed with others.

They are still young. I look forward to seeing Kevin Williams, Todd Peat, and Jay Guy make an impact.

Agreed.

People said that Kevin Williams might have been pushing for playing time if not for and injury and Todd Peat was a much more heralded recuit than even Mr. Valentine.

Just wait until he can get his parents here on campus when he officials. That is a huge thing here.

VV is the real deal. Look at his offers. There are a lot of teams on there that have defensive minds that know what is going on.

VV and his parents don't care for your kind, PC. They wish you'd stop talking about him on message boards and want you to get a life.

Well...........Nexus is HUSKERJEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Vincent Valentine would be a HUGE pickup. I think we kind of lack here IMO with overrated players. Rome looks like he could be good, but not impressed with others.

They are still young. I look forward to seeing Kevin Williams, Todd Peat, and Jay Guy make an impact.

Agreed.

People said that Kevin Williams might have been pushing for playing time if not for and injury and Todd Peat was a much more heralded recuit than even Mr. Valentine.

Just wait until he can get his parents here on campus when he officials. That is a huge thing here.

VV is the real deal. Look at his offers. There are a lot of teams on there that have defensive minds that know what is going on.

VV and his parents don't care for your kind, PC. They wish you'd stop talking about him on message boards and want you to get a life.

HAHA...that's awesome.

What ever happened to HUSKERJEN????

She sorta was like a flash in the pan...here one minute and gone the next.

Agreed.

HAHA...that's awesome.

More "flesh in the pants" than "flash in the pan" imo.

Agreed.

HAHA...that's awesome.

More "flesh in the pants" than "flash in the pan" imo.

15dtbgy.gif

I know these kids are just freshmen, but I'm kind of surprised we didn't see at least one of them play this year, considering all the injuries on the D-line. I thought we'd at least see Jay Guy play (didn't he enroll early last year?)

I know these kids are just freshmen, but I'm kind of surprised we didn't see at least one of them play this year, considering all the injuries on the D-line. I thought we'd at least see Jay Guy play (didn't he enroll early last year?)

Jay Guy did play this year. Not a lot but some

• 2 weeks later...

I know his offer list is off the charts, but I'm just not that impressed with him. I wonder if the div 1 schools are chasing his size first and foremost.

We need another for the D line though so I guess I hope we haul him in.

I feel there definitely is a reason so many schools are after and it is his size. He's probably able to eat up holes like it is nobody's business.