SIGNED DT Vincent Valentine

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot... Me thinks Illinois doing well this year + Our thusfar questionable D have combined for the perfect storm of giving VV something to actually think about.

Illinois futile loss to OSU yesterday didn't help their chances. Hopefully they continue to fall off, and we make the CCG. I would think that would help VV see the light and come :bigredn:

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the update. Checked the Scout.com visits list and didn't see him. So just thought I would ask.

A helpful reminder, Scout sucks

I will say this about Scout though, it's very easy to search for players by position, and filter them out. Better than the other sites. That's about it though.

They are also better for finding when OV's are happening since you don't have to pay to get that info from them.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like he didn't make the trip due to transportation issues...

Was gonna come say soething about this. I didn't see him yesterday at the game and figured something came up. If true, the Kenny Lawler thread clues probably won't happen. VV really wants to get on campus with his family to confirm what he wants to do. He will get here and the family will get a better look at what NU offers outside of football(face it so much of a visit is football related on game days, because , well gamedays are awesome) and ice things up.

Whenever that trip happens, the following week should produce great news.