If Bo goes, who do you want?

Head coaching wish list  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We will soon learn what elite coaches will be making. If Saben is offered a NFL gig, Bama will put up the money to keep him. If Mac Brown retires/AD assistant, I would expect a large offer from Texas to Saben. One booster at Bama has said what ever it takes to keep him he will stay at Bama, no other college team.

I think we are paying way too much for what we are getting, and some how we keep giving more. If we are giving out the money we are now, what is a proven winner worth. It could get very interesting in the next couple of weeks. Glad to see Mac win, as Saben at Texas would get disgusting in a very short time.

Honestly, I would put Bo in the category of proven winners. His first 5 seasons as a head coach have all had 9 wins or more. Take a look at how Saban's first 5 years on the job went, and tell me what you find out.

Money > dream job.

Although, I don't think Shaw would ever come to Nebraska, but I could see him easily being swayed by a NFL team.

I don't think i his case. Everything I read was he never stopped talking about Stanford when he was an NFL assistant. His dad coached at Stanford under Bill Walsh, he went to Stanford and now is the head coach of a program that is in amazing shape.

I heard Bohl isn't interested in coaching FBS football. Not that I blame him. He's making decent money, and he has a really good thing going.

Smart man. He's doing well, seems to enjoy where he's at. A lot of people fall for that "grass is greener" thing and rue the decision. Good for him. Hope he continues to succeed up there.

Bohl's one of the few I'd want to consider for the job. Not that I think it's going to be necessary for quite some time. Proven winner, runs a good program up at NDSU. Good character guy (knew him when he was coaching down here), and unlikely to go elsewhere because of his Nebraska ties. If there was one FBS position I could see him considering leaving NDSU for, it'd be Nebraska. But again, I don't think it's something we'll have to deal with for quite a while.