RockyMountainOySker

**Official** 2013-2014 Official Visits Thread

Will have a big time 2015 QB visitor this weekend.

@Cassidy_Rob

Lee's Summit (Mo.) QB Drew Lock has been offered by Indiana. Lock is headed for to Nebraska for an unofficial this weekend.

Rivals: Drew Lock

247: Drew Lock

ESPN: Drew Lock

In case anyone didn't notice, Lock's Rivals profile indicates that Drew has medium interest in Creighton so this might be a I-80 battle........

Will have a big time 2015 QB visitor this weekend.

@Cassidy_Rob

Lee's Summit (Mo.) QB Drew Lock has been offered by Indiana. Lock is headed for to Nebraska for an unofficial this weekend.

Rivals: Drew Lock

247: Drew Lock

ESPN: Drew Lock

In case anyone didn't notice, Lock's Rivals profile indicates that Drew has medium interest in Creighton so this might be a I-80 battle........

He is a pretty good basketball player.

Mike Schaefer@mikejschaefer 6h

Nebraska has two more official visitors for this weekend in Southeast teammates Luke Gifford and D.J. Foster. #Nebraska #Huskers

Like the first two games of the season, Luke Gifford and DJ Foster will be at the UCLA game, but this will be their official visits. Break out the "red carpet"!

Here is the complete list of visitors for the UCLA game:

2014 OG DJ Foster N ***Official Visit***

2014 S Luke Gifford N

***Official Visit***

2014 TE Freedom Akinmoladun N

2014 DT Ricky Walker ***Official Visit***

2014 ATH Brandon Powell ***Official Visit***

2014 S Isaiah Santos

2015 QB Drew Lock

2015 OT Bryce Meeker

I just want to say I'm not a fan of the way we r doing officials this yr. if u miss on the few guys u have visit then u have a bunch of prospects u have to go after that have never seen our campus

However, i'm feeling very solid about the 2015 recruiting class. We are in on some very solid prospects. And very high on some peoples lists...

However, i'm feeling very solid about the 2015 recruiting class. We are in on some very solid prospects. And very high on some peoples lists...

It's a moot point if we continue to crap the bed when we finally get games that have some pub nationwide.

I believe it is also affecting recruiting this year, like you mentioned in your above post. If we had won that UCLA game and were a top 15 program right now, we'd probably look a lot better to prospective recruits.

If we don't start to win some of the big ones and acheive some national success in our BIGGEST games... being high on a kid's list initially will go by the wayside when it's actually time to narrow things down. We'll be out.

So we have no scheduled visitors for the Illinois game??

Not yet, but all of the coaches, even Bo, is out on the recruiting trial. We'll have to see if they can convince some recruits to come during this next week.

Its completely unacceptable that we don't have a single official visitor for the current cycle visiting for the Illinois game. I get that recruiting isn't easy, but when you get paid $3 million a year you need to step it the f%ck up.

Its completely unacceptable that we don't have a single official visitor for the current cycle visiting for the Illinois game. I get that recruiting isn't easy, but when you get paid $3 million a year you need to step it the f%ck up.

And the coaches are supposed to fix that ... how, exactly?

By doing their job and getting recruits in...this is the Big 10 opener...agree with Angry on this one.

By doing their job and getting recruits in...this is the Big 10 opener...agree with Angry on this one.

Right. The coaches should make kids fly into Omaha and ride down to Lincoln on a Friday night when the kids already have a high school game that lasts until probably 10pm Friday night. B1G's fault our game is at 11am, not the coaches.

Right. The coaches should make kids fly into Omaha and ride down to Lincoln on a Friday night when the kids already have a high school game that lasts until probably 10pm Friday night. B1G's fault our game is at 11am, not the coaches.

Not to mention the chances of a flight to Omaha being available from their city (or one near) after their football game is done is very slim.....

You seem...........angry?

I have to agree it is somewhat pathetic. I understand it's a early game and that makes it difficult but zero visitors is hard to handle.

Can't find a profile for him, so I'll put it here. Not an official since he is a 2015 guy.

Nate Clouse@NateClouse10m

#Nebraska will host 2015 Rivals250 OL Grant Schmidt (6'7, 290) from Sioux Falls (SD) Roosevelt this weekend. #Husker

Nice! Schmidt has been showing Huskers some love. He camped over the summer and stayed for BRW. No 1 prospect out of SD, and would be a good get (though no offer yet).

To be honest, that's a big unofficial visit. He will be a 4 star, and very highly recruited.

Here is the complete list of visitors for the Illinois game:

2014 ATH Makiah Slade

2015 OT Grant Schmidt

2015 RB Marquiz Simpkins

Need to give Schmidt the red carpet treatment.

Looks like we have another 2015 visitor....Cliton, OK running back Marquiz Simpkins

@Marquiz024: Well off to the university of Nebraska I go.

MλƦQUłZ $łMPƙł₦$@Marquiz0245 Oct

#nebraska loved it ! pic.twitter.com/j7bledv5iO

It sure is a Cold day in Nebraska

I Liked Nebraska university! pic.twitter.com/2kCrZoAhyF

He enjoyed his visit

No official visitors this weekend?

You've got to be kidding?

Does this coaching staff literally not even care anymore? :ahhhhhhhh

11 a.m. kickoffs are the problem.

That and the fact that the game is at Purdue :D

nothin gets past you huh?

nothin gets past you huh?

I'll be sure to notify all the recruits that.

I completely forgot that.