StPaulHusker    4,558

Patrick Powers ‏@patpowers 1h

I'm going to 1st Huskers game ever tomorrow, @FauxPelini. Any advice for first time?

11:09 AM - 8 Nov 13 · Details

Fake Bo Pelini ‏@FauxPelini 1h

@patpowers Don't make eye contact with me and don't leave early or I will call you a hurtful name

Landlord    7,375

Probably the best Faux Pelini tweet ever:

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini16h

.@BWWBowl FYI we will not even consider playing in your bowl unless you have all the sprinklers removed from the field

These two are pretty good too:

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini16h

THE BCS FORMULA LOOKS AT "WINS" AND "LOSSES" AND "SCHEDULE STRENGTH" AND OTHER bullsh#t BUT HAIL MARYS MEAN NOTHING

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini17h

ONCE AGAIN THE BCS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST 4-LOSS TEAMS. THIS SYSTEM IS BROKEN

knapplc    17,832

2011-Gator_Bowl-100x100_normal.jpgGator Bowl@Gator_Bowl

@FauxPelini You're on vacation! LIVE IT UP, but be sure to warn all of us before you go in there.

Bo_cat_normal.jpg Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini

@Gator_Bowl OK good. Also are there any good places near our hotel to watch yoga

2011-Gator_Bowl-100x100_normal.jpg Gator Bowl@Gator_Bowl

@FauxPelini We heard through the grapevine that you're the yoga master, you tell us #Namaste

@Gator_Bowl Hey as a sign of sportsmanship we'd like to provide the gameday breakfast for the entire Georgia team, hope that's OK

g-logo_normal.jpg Georgia Bulldogs@UGAAthletics

.@FauxPelini @Gator_Bowl We'll pass on the breakfast, but as our sign of sportsmanship we got your cat a present...

kZuqAGD.jpg

.@UGAAthletics @Gator_Bowl How about a friendly wager. If you win, I'll use that photo as my avi for a week. If we win, you send me $100,000

Minnesota_husker    1,172

Capitol one bowl started it last year and got a ton of national cred. It was a genius marketing ploy on their part... Truly a companies PR that gets "it".

Gatorbowl is trying but their arent nearly as funny.

Faux Pelini is good because he doesnt force it. His jokes come naturally and are creative but never get old. He keeps his jokes fresh.

StPaulHusker    4,558

1. Rich Kaipust@RKaipustOWH 15 Dec

2. From Frazier: “I'm not going to be one of those guys who hides behind a fictitious name. If I say something, I'll have my stamp on it." Amen

1. 10:32 AM - 15 Dec 13 ·

kaipust_normal.JPGRich Kaipust@RKaipustOWH 15 Dec
    @FauxPelini Classic. I had to think about that for a second.

GSG    5,518

Conversation between Faux Pelini and Mike Sadler, MSU punter

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 30m

Not quite the weather I was expecting at Pasadena and Hollywood! pic.twitter.com/N77G41et6L

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini 27m

@Sadler_3 hey I noticed you only had 81 punting yards against Youngstown State what happened were you sick

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 26m

@FauxPelini I had a serious case of turf toe which severely limited my ability.

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini 23m

@Sadler_3 OK this is weird but our #3 also had turf toe this year but I assumed it was a pretend injury and he just hated me

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 17m

@FauxPelini I got mine amputated at halftime, slapped a bandaid on it, then rushed for 3 yards. Impossible is nothing. (See header photo)

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini 13m

@Sadler_3 That play made me feel very frustrated inside, sorry for the hurtful names I yelled at you

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 10m

@FauxPelini I was frustrated as well. Destroyed my rushing average and took me out of Heisman contention.

Fake Bo Pelini@FauxPelini 8m

.@Sadler_3 By the way I coach our kickers to imagine the ball is their enemy's lunchbox, you can use that too if you want

Mike Sadler@Sadler_3 13s

@FauxPelini I always pretend I'm Luigi kicking a koopa shell but I will definitely have to try out the lunchbox.

sd'sker    3,251

he just responded to my tweet. feel like i could drink a thousands beers tonight, you guys. gonna get some drunk liquor, listen to seger, watch the stars, and think about life, you guys.

GSG    5,518

he just responded to my tweet. feel like i could drink a thousands beers tonight, you guys. gonna get some drunk liquor, listen to seger, watch the stars, and think about life, you guys.

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

GSG    5,518

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

link

@FauxPelini

THIS SHOULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION RT @tad711: @FauxPelini is basketball a real sport? pic.twitter.com/0t12GOM1eu

BetbH4tCcAAkOKw.jpg

Nowhere in that tweet do I see the name sd'sker