Fisher Out

Digging back through the threads from when Fisher was hired would be interesting. Nobody knew who he was, few wanted him. People were concerned that he was more golf coach than D1A football coach.

He seems to have turned out all right. And it was great having him.

Guys Fisher has coached include Brandon Kinnie (his senior year), Quincy Enunwa, Tim Marlowe, and the entire band of ragamuffins we have today. I'd say he taught guys like Kenny Bell, Quincy Enunwa & Jordan Westerkamp all right.

QIbmA4u.gif

jBERXgJ.gif

So long, Coach Fisher. Thanks for being a Husker.

Digging back through the threads from when Fisher was hired would be interesting. Nobody knew who he was, few wanted him. People were concerned that he was more golf coach than D1A football coach.

Yep, that was a terrible hire. And we couldn't afford to lose Corey Raymond. Or Terry Joseph.

Yep, that was a terrible hire. And we couldn't afford to lose Corey Raymond. Or Terry Joseph.

that's another problem, we never retained Raymond or Joseph.........another example of losing good assistants, while Bo brings in his buddies, fresh from coaching high school ball....on that practice alone, he should have got his ass run-off........7 years later......finally.

Anyone know if Fish is available for a couple quick golf lessons? I developed this nasty snap hook late last summer and could sure use some help.

I've seen him twice on the golf course hundreds of miles away, once in Lincoln and once in Lawrence, KS. Weird stuff, but he is a good stick. I saw him again last month at our hotel in Madison and he recognized me and chatted. Seems like a good dude.

Story time over. I bet he has some free time to straighten you out.