Extremely detailed preview has Nebraska winning the West (Pick Six Previews). Discuss

I didn't see anything that was surprising in the article. I agree with most of it. I think the season comes down to 2 games, and I am not talking about Wiscy and MSU. I think it comes down to BYU and Miami. If we can win both those games, it sets up for a great year. On the flip side, if we lose both games we are in for a long year. I believe it will come down to confidence in the game plan and coach. So winning early will be key.

No it comes down to talent or lack there of. We have an upgrade in coaching I think, in every aspect. We have lost a lot of talent this year. All American running back, what should have been a top ten drat pick off the defense. We do not see those type of departures that often. If the staff can get the talent to buy in as alluded to, we will see a good season. But beating Miami and BYU is not anything like being able to beat Michigan State.

• Fire 1

I didn't see anything that was surprising in the article. I agree with most of it. I think the season comes down to 2 games, and I am not talking about Wiscy and MSU. I think it comes down to BYU and Miami. If we can win both those games, it sets up for a great year. On the flip side, if we lose both games we are in for a long year. I believe it will come down to confidence in the game plan and coach. So winning early will be key.

BYU and Miami are early games, and non conference games. If we lost both yet went undefeated in conference play, nobody would really care much we lost those since we would be playing for a conference title at 10-2.

It comes down to MSU and Wiscy, no doubt about it.

Hands down my favorite season preview thus far. Maybe I am biased, but I have never been ready to crown Wiscy the division winner like a lot of people have. Sure their season is pretty much cake after Bama, but I don't expect their transition to go as smoothly as ours and I think we beat them in Lincoln. Heck I see them losing to Minnesota too.

No it comes down to talent or lack there of. We have an upgrade in coaching I think, in every aspect. We have lost a lot of talent this year. All American running back, what should have been a top ten drat pick off the defense. We do not see those type of departures that often. If the staff can get the talent to buy in as alluded to, we will see a good season. But beating Miami and BYU is not anything like being able to beat Michigan State.

I said it in another thread. AA is a loss for sure, but Gregory's impact on games was almost non existent last year. He had about 4 good games and that was it. How many games did he miss or play very little in I think it was 3. He played well against MSU that is really the only game I remember him having an impact.

Man you got to trust that at least one of those RB we have will step up and make plays. They were all quality backs coming into the system. Everything will be alright at the RB position.

We have talent it is just unproven..

BYU and Miami are early games, and non conference games. If we lost both yet went undefeated in conference play, nobody would really care much we lost those since we would be playing for a conference title at 10-2.

It comes down to MSU and Wiscy, no doubt about it.

I'll disagree. It comes down to beating Wisconsin and Minnesota. If we can do that, then given we win the rest of the games on our conference schedule, whatever we do against Michigan State doesn't matter. We win, we're 8-0. We lose, we're 7-1 and hold the tiebreaker over the winner of Wisconsin and Minnesota.

• Fire 2