A man you can bait with a Tweet

55 minutes ago, commando said:

maybe this belongs in the taking credit where none is due thread but trump just took credit for no airline fatalities this year thanks to his control.   

funny thing is.....this makes it 8 or 9 years in a row that there have been no fatalities on commercial airlines.   i don't recall obama ever having to crow about all those safe years but he didn't need a pat on the head and thats a good boy from the people to feel good about himself.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielreed/2016/12/28/in-the-last-7-years-you-were-more-likely-to-be-run-over-by-a-car-than-to-die-in-an-airline-crash/#72d5a8b4428a

The last time anyone died on a U.S.-certificated scheduled airline was Feb. 12, 2009, when Colgan Air Flight 3407, operating as a Continental Connection flight between Continental’s hub at Newark, N.J. and Buffal0, N.Y,  went into an aerodynamic stall short of the runway at Buffalo. It fell to the ground in Clarence Center, N.Y., All 49 people onboard, plus one person on the ground, died in the crash.

I thought this exact same thing.  Idiot!!!!

JFC.  You have got to be kidding me.  The President of the United States folks.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

• Plus1 1

I think Bannon flipped months ago, the man is all about himself and there's no way he doesn't throw that family to the wolves if it means he can avoid prison and get the teaparty fools to lock in to him as the answer..  The quotes in the book are from months ago.  Trump's melt down yesterday/last night should have been a big clue something was coming.  For the first time in a year I feel sincere hope.

1 minute ago, NM11046 said:

I think Bannon flipped months ago, the man is all about himself and there's no way he doesn't throw that family to the wolves if it means he can avoid prison and get the teaparty fools to lock in to him as the answer..  The quotes in the book are from months ago.  Trump's melt down yesterday/last night should have been a big clue something was coming.  For the first time in a year I feel sincere hope.

Why?  If Bannon brings down Trump, the sheeple who now worship Trump will simply just switch to Bannon.....Now THAT is just as scary as Trump..... if not more so.

I'll only feel more hope when both Trump and Bannon are fully exposed and both are completely out of American Politics.

Never thought anyone in politics would make Carl Rove actually look human.

• Plus1 2

Baby steps BRB.  If we can get rid of the nutball currently in the Oval I'll consider it a positive step for the nation.  I have to think that the GOP will fight Bannon - I know, it may be a pipe dream, but he has never been aligned to them - it was Preibus and others that were the connections between the party and this mess of an administration.

My hope comes from Rosenstein meeting tonight with House leadership ... something's gotta give.