B1G Week 3

Mavric

I'm thinking 7-4. Hoping for 11-0

OSU, Nebraska, MSU, & Northwestern lose.

Really? You think tOSU will get beat by the Sooners? I'm guessing that the Huskers and Buckeyes both win this week. Then again, that might just be the Kool-Aid talking. :lol:

NDSU at Iowa

Temple at Penn St

New Mexico at Rutgers

Georgia St. at Wisconsin

Colorado at Michigan

Oregon at Nebraska

Western Michigan at Illinois

Maryland at UCF

Michigan St at Notre Dame

Ohio St at Oklahoma

Duke at Northwestern

7-4

• Don't think Oklahoma is *THAT* shabby, and I like Oklahoma at home against tOSU, right after losing to another ranked team.
  • Don't think Michigan State is that good right now, they'll look very different come December, and probably will be a force again in 2017.
  • I think Western Michigan is a sleeper that could run the table...though they really won't have any marquee wins on their resume.
  • Duke on offense looks 1,000 times more competent that Northwestern right now, and unless the NW defense can play for 45 minutes and win, Duke should wear them down for a win.
  • Think Nebraska will beat Oregon, but it will be close...and thanks to the other games, will be the marquee win for the B1G this week.

I'm thinking 7-4. Hoping for 11-0

OSU, Nebraska, MSU, & Northwestern lose.

Really? You think tOSU will get beat by the Sooners? I'm guessing that the Huskers and Buckeyes both win this week. Then again, that might just be the Kool-Aid talking. :lol:

Just got a feeling this team isn't where its going to be at the end of the year and they will drop one early. Oklahoma isn't the easiest place to play either. I think they will learn from it and run the table after Saturday.