The Republican Utopia

There's lots of informatics & stats showing Russian hackers/trolls haven't slowed down at at all, in fact.

I'll side with Pompeo if he's going to be the Russia hawk in all of this. I'm assuming the CIA & FBI and other intelligence agencies concur with him.

The problem is Trump/Tillerson/WH/GOP don't care & aren't going to do anything.

4 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

There's lots of informatics & stats showing Russian hackers/trolls haven't slowed down at at all, in fact.

I'll side with Pompeo if he's going to be the Russia hawk in all of this. I'm assuming the CIA & FBI and other intelligence agencies concur with him.

The problem is Trump/Tillerson/WH/GOP don't care & aren't going to do anything.

Why bother when it's helping them?

Clearly they're willing to sell out the country as a whole if it benefits them personally. What a bunch of clowns.

It's hard to even keep up with the sheer amount of news. Here's an unsurprising twist. I don't get how anyone views Assange as an impartial force for good or Hannity as a legitimate source of news.

Don't anybody forget that Assange & Wikileaks, who in large part started all this Russia stuff by releasing hacked emails, are still picking sides in this fight. Decidedly with Russia & the GOP.

14 hours ago, NM11046 said:

So this is a thing ...

i like some of the ideas for this

1. Let's have a popup like the old VH1 popup video days - where every time he speaks, a bubble pops up with the corporate interest that paid him to take that policy stance.

2. The Cheetos (not Doritos) State of the Union Hour

3. fake names   seymor butz, mike hunt, v. putin, etc....

• Plus1 3

Paul Ryan bragged about a taxpayer getting $1.50 more in her paycheck each week in a tweet.

Woo. Hoo.  Americans winning again.

That amounts to $78 per year.  It's less than the price of one cup of coffee.

He took so much grief for it that he deleted the tweet. 

287P37Z.jpg

• Plus1 1