B.B. Hemingway    2,324

Now that the class appears to be finished let's predict the future! Who do you think will have the best careers at Nebraska, your Super Six?!

B.B. Hemingway's Super Six:

1. Gebbia

2. Blades

3. Lindsey

4. Roberts

5. Jaimes

6. G. Thomas

Sleeper: Bradley

spurs1990    653

1.Lindsey

2. Watts

3. Blades

4.Roberts

5. D. Thomas

6. Jaimes

Had a hard time leaving McQuitty out. Gebbia is an obvious choice but if he can't beat out POB then he'll be sitting and potential big name guys in the future. Such a hard position to predict

Sleeper:Walker

RedDenver    1,804
  1. Avery Roberts
  2. Elijah Blades
  3. Deiontae Watts
  4. Damion Daniels
  5. Brenden Jaimes
  6. Tyjon Lindsey

Just missed the cut: KJJ, Gebbia

HANC    207

1. Roberts

2. Lindsey

3. Daniels

4. Blades

5. KJJ

6. McQuitty

Sleeper: Hampton

Today was a big day IMO. With 2 of my top 6 being guys we closed today and Lindsey in the last 2 weeks.

Huskers44    102

Surprised to see Gebbia so low on people's lists..... I expect him to win the job in a couple years....

Me too I just think Lindsey and Roberts are the real deals.

C-4    32

1. Lyndsey

Unless injuries or JD has something to say about it, Tyjon will be a 3/4 year starter out of the slot. The slot will be in a lot of our upcoming formations. With Rafdal/Allen being huge and hopefully demanding safeties, Tyjon will have space to work with. I could see 70-catch years for him.

2. Damion Daniels

The theme for the first two picks here is that they are safe; they are safe picks because thy are just about guaranteed playing time. Daniels is, I believe, the only NT body we have. Hopefully he is good enough to start day one because he will have a log career as a main cog if he can.

3. Guy Thomas

Like Daniels, Thomas has the body for a position of need and may be the only player with such a body. He is a prototypical, if just a little lean, Sam / Edge linebacker. He reminds me a lot of Randy Gregory actually. If he can get a lot of sacks, he will be the star of the defense and could pass Daniels on this list. But he's a risk, given his weight and rawness.

4. Elijah Blades

I loved having Prince/Dennard back in the days. Jones/Kalu are okay, but I'm anxious to see if Lamar/Eli can bring back he glory days of the former duo. Blades' numbers look amazing on paper and he will have a shot to win a starting spot as soon as next year.

5. Avery Roberts

I see Roberts having a Dedrick Young (up to now) type career: unspectacular but solid. As an ILB, this is what we need.

I'm very very excited for Nebraska players Allen and Walker. Walker has a great mentality.

I would have loved to put Gebbia on this list, and KJJ too, but they have a dog fight ahead of them as far as depth charts go.

Roger Dorn    53

1. Roberts - think he will really be the difference maker at LB we've been missing since Lavonte

2. Gebbia - might take a year or two but I think he will be the one to take over after tanner lee

3. Daniels - position of need and looks like he could be playing from day 1

4. KJJ - think he will develop well, already has great hands and runs great routes, will be a monster once he is in the S/C program for awhile, also a great leader it seems like

5. Deontre Thomas - think he looks like a great 3-4 DE, might take a year or two to develop though

6. Lindsey - will be in the rotation from day 1 and could have a brandin cooks type role like Riley had at OSU

Sleeper - Allen - dude is 6-8' and athletic, big red zone threat, big enough to be that TE over the middle and athletic enough to be split out wide

MoMo Husker    3

Some may make an impact earlier than others but here is my top six for their NU career.

1) Thomas

2) McQuitty

3) Blades

4) Lindsey

5) Jaimes

6) Roberts

Huskers44    102

Saw the OWH brought this up on twitter and thought it’d be interesting to see what I did. So far looks like the best guys to pick are Lindsay, Deontre Thomas, Roberts, Jaimes, maybe throw Bradley in there as well. Couple of others who are getting a lot of hype Guy Thomas, Daniels, McQuitty, Gebbia, are some guys who have been mentioned in a little bit who seem pretty good! It’ll be fun to see how close we get maybe making another after their careers and ranking the class and seeing who picked best. 

Warrior10    1,933

Thomas

Jamies

Lindsey

Roberts

Are the obvious, probably in the order.

However....

Thomas

McQuitty

Gebbia

Daniels

Rafdal

Allen

Seem to be very impressive, just in RS stage. 

spurs1990    653
On 10/4/2017 at 0:25 AM, Warrior10 said:

Thomas

Jamies

Lindsey

Roberts

Are the obvious, probably in the order.

However....

Thomas

McQuitty

Gebbia

Daniels

Rafdal

Allen

Seem to be very impressive, just in RS stage. 

Have Rafdal and Allen gotten any pub to warrant that or is that based on frame and potential to actually catch a pass?

Huskers44    102
On 2/1/2017 at 7:16 PM, Huskers44 said:

1. Roberts

2. Lindsey

3. Gebbia

4. McQuitty

5. Deontre Thomas

6. Bradley

Sleeper: Brenden Jaimes

Honestly I don’t think I’d change mine much at this point.  Maybe reorder it a little bit. I guess idk if Jaimes is a sleeper or not now, I didn’t think he was highly rated. I think my top 6 will all be pretty solid. Gebbia is the gem though, he can make this class special. 

Warrior10    1,933
16 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Have Rafdal and Allen gotten any pub to warrant that or is that based on frame and potential to actually catch a pass?

Mainly frame and mismatches they can create.