What is the "worst" thing you've ever wished for?

I once expressed the desire for a certain poster to get hit by a truck. Not life ending or anything but still not a very nice thing.

Yeah, I took a lot of heat for that. Actually kind of liked the guy but he did know how to push my buttons. Haven't noticed him on the board for awhile. Hopefully he didn't get hit by a truck.

That's probably not the worst thing ever though.

Went after a guy with a pipe wrench once but that wasn't a wish, I actually did it.

I've often thought the beginning scenario of Designated Survivor might not be the worst thing that could happen. Also not really a wish but I'm trying to participate.

I had some anger issues when I was a young lad, so there were probably some pretty salty wishes made.

Now that I'm 30 the wrost thing I can remember wishing upon someone was that my ex gf that toyed with me for 3yrs after the breakup would get a dose of karma. A 40ish year old roadie knocked her up when she was 21.....so that wish kinda came true in a way.