** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:

I just saw narduzzis post game pressed and thinking, I remember when he was a hot coordinator, then i started thinking he looks like he's getting pretty old, then I thought I could see Nebraska doing the Nebraska thing and hiring him.

I’m prepared to be underwhelmed and that sounds just about right 

It makes my stomach turn hearing these announcer glamor over Frost and talking about Florida being interested in getting him as their head coach and the possibilities of Frost going there. maybe they cant say anything because technically Riley isn't fired yet, but they don't even talk about any chance of him going to Nebraska. They even gave a brief life history of Frost being from Nebraska, winning a title at Nebraska, Osborne as his mentor, but they just moved on to Florida being interested in him. As if they think Nebraska has no shot of landing him.

The Florida board is comical yet makes me nervous. They realize they wont get chip but they think Frost is in the bag. Now they are trying to turn it to where they wanted Frost all along and the administration wanted Frost all along but they were just doing their work checking and interviewing their options. All the more reason I want Frost to come here so the Gators get turned down by two of the hottest coaching candidates this season. What a blow to their ego.

4 minutes ago, BoneyardHusker said:

The Florida board is comical yet makes me nervous. They realize they wont get chip but they think Frost is in the bag. Now they are trying to turn it to where they wanted Frost all along and the administration wanted Frost all along but they were just doing their work checking and interviewing their options. All the more reason I want Frost to come here so the Gators get turned down by two of the hottest coaching candidates this season. What a blow to their ego.

Pretty sure even their own board members were saying at one point that Frost turned Florida down for Nebraska.  Maybe Im remembering wrong but theyre tools anyway.

9 minutes ago, Beez said:

Pretty sure even their own board members were saying at one point that Frost turned Florida down for Nebraska.  Maybe Im remembering wrong but theyre tools anyway.

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

You are not remembering wrong 

Good to know.  I was just over on their board and it seems to me most of them think we're getting Frost.