** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

15 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

The best day ever would be Scott at the first press conference announcing him as Nebraska's head coach and saying "Look, Florida/Tenn/Texas AM/UCLA all called and we told them no right away, because I knew there is no place like Nebraska." 

Spoken like a believer! Well done young man!:)

• Plus1 1

So I'm still sold on Frost after my text chat I had before the game. However Moos has done his due diligence and reached out to several big names. If Frost does back out we already have a plan B that I would be VERY happy with if Frost backs out of his word. We are still fully expecting Frost to sign the dotted line though 

• Plus1 9

2 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

So I'm still sold on Frost after my text chat I had before the game. However Moos has done his due diligence and reached out to several big names. If Frost does back out we already have a plan B that I would be VERY happy with if Frost backs out of his word. We are still fully expecting Frost to sign the dotted line though 

Who is plan B? 

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Yes do tell about plan B.

7 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Hedley I swear you always swoop in at the right time to give me confidence just as Iowa is driving and I am reaching pure panic about SF. Please come home Scott we need you! 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Yeah, give us a name.