** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

3 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

Ok? The Pat Forde report just happened, that is new. 

How could it just happen when a person quoted that same information on November 21st?  What about this report?

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-insider-chip-kelly-non-binding-agreement-gators-next-head-coach

You can believe what you want but you might want to go back and read why most of us on this board think Scott is :bigredn:.

1 minute ago, ladyhawke said:

How could it just happen when a person quoted that same information on November 21st?  What about this report?

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-insider-chip-kelly-non-binding-agreement-gators-next-head-coach

You can believe what you want but you might want to go back and read why most of us on this board think Scott is :bigredn:.

The report just came out, the article attached to the first one is outdated. Its fine if you think Scott is N, but if you really dont want to think that Florida is going to go All In and then some so they don't look like morons...I think you are selling the process short. Scott hasn't SIGNED anything yet. 

1 minute ago, Chalk1988 said:

The report just came out, the article attached to the first one is outdated. Its fine if you think Scott is N, but if you really dont want to think that Florida is going to go All In and then some so they don't look like morons...I think you are selling the process short. Scott hasn't SIGNED anything yet. 

I guess if you believe that simply throwing more money at Frost will sway him to FLA, carry on.

• Plus1 1

UCF with a packed house today.  Should be a fun, high scoring game.  Frost watch making me nervous.  Florida back in play and the comfort and stability of UCF.  Dont think this is by any means a done deal?  Next week or 2 will be very interesting 

Edited by swmohusker
1 minute ago, hskrpwr13 said:

I guess if you believe that simply throwing more money at Frost will sway him to FLA, carry on.

Im not, I am just thinking IMO that Florida is going to ask him to write down everything he wants and say we will give it you. I want Scott coaching Nebraska just as much as everyone, I just have a tough time believing that he is a done deal already. I know he isn't coming back to UCF. I hope I am wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

So you are simply a Florida fan trying to stir the pot?  Most of your posts have been in support of Scott going to Florida.  Welcome to our board but you will find that most of the long time members of this board believe that Scott is  N. Good luck.

Just now, ladyhawke said:

So you are simply a Florida fan trying to stir the pot?  Most of your posts have been in support of Scott going to Florida.  Welcome to our board but you will find that most of the long time members of this board believe that Scott is  N. Good luck.

I have been a Nebraska fan all my life, I am just skeptical its been signed sealed delivered. Florida is going to come back with their best offer, and he might just laugh at them but Florida doesn't want to come out of this with 2 coaches saying thanks but no thanks. IMO its not over yet and I WANT Scott coaching Nebraska - its a no brainer. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

Im not, I am just thinking IMO that Florida is going to ask him to write down everything he wants and say we will give it you. I want Scott coaching Nebraska just as much as everyone, I just have a tough time believing that he is a done deal already. I know he isn't coming back to UCF. I hope I am wrong. 

INebraska has already offered Frost everything he wanted and a very high money amount. That's why he said yes to Nebraska.  

Florida had conditions on their contract with Scott. That's why he said NO-twice.  

Just now, ladyhawke said:

INebraska has already offered Frost everything he wanted and a very high money amount. That's why he said yes to Nebraska.  

Florida had conditions on their contract with Scott. That's why he said NO-twice.  

I really hope your right, seriously. I have a really hard time believing that anyone on this board knows Scotts agent or Bill Moos personally and they would give out sensitive information to someone that would leak it on a message board unless Scotts agent wants to stir the pot for more money. Even then, if its a done deal, why is it being reported teams are still making runs at him? Maybe I am being naive, but I won't believe it until he is behind that podium. 

2 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

I have been a Nebraska fan all my life, I am just skeptical its been signed sealed delivered. Florida is going to come back with their best offer, and he might just laugh at them but Florida doesn't want to come out of this with 2 coaches saying thanks but no thanks. IMO its not over yet and I WANT Scott coaching Nebraska - its a no brainer. 

If you are sincere I beg your pardon but I just don't get why most of your posts are 'I want to convince you that Florida is going to get Frost' instead of Scott is N and this is why.