** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

1 minute ago, runningblind said:

If it isn't Frost you could be wrong about that.

Not really. I seriously can’t imagine anything worse then Riley and his staff. Anyone else will represent some improvement. Also, I think Moos knows why he was brought here and the seriousness of the situation. It may not be the Home run Frost hire but it will at least be a step toward improvement. 

1 minute ago, BartonHusker said:

Ugh not what I wanted to read. Chip likely UCLA bound and once again Florida likely try for Frost. 

Matters little if FLA targets Frost. Quit buying into the national media narrative. Funny how you don't see any of this breaking stuff in regards to Frost or anything about NU.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

Florida is right back in the running and we better make a move fast for Frost or we could miss on him.

Source?  All the news I've read says Nebraska has already made a 'move' on Frost.  

4 minutes ago, BartonHusker said:

Love to be as confident as many on here but not taking the mindset Frost is a lock as many believe here. If he doesn’t come, this place will be going nuclear.

Why not take the mindset that Frost is :bigredn:?  What are you basing your decision on? 

8 minutes ago, Chalk1988 said:

Hmmmmmm

1. At this point, I really don't care where Chip Kelly ends up at. I don't believe Scott Frost is basing his coaching career future based on a Chip Kelly decision.

2. Pat Forde needs to examine Huskerboard for more reliable information regarding Scott Frosts' next coaching job.

• Plus1 2

Now all said and done, I believe Florida leaking the rumors about him made that deal done and dead. I would love to see Florida be stuck with Kelly and Frost going elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, olddominionhusker said:

My gut feeling is Frost stays at UCF or comes here. I don’t think this Florida news changes anything other then making him more expensive

It just depends on what Florida wants to offer. If they go way above our offer, does the rumors they leaked mean something to Scott?

Edited by Chalk1988
6 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Source?  All the news I've read says Nebraska has already made a 'move' on Frost.  

Why not take the mindset that Frost is :bigredn:?  What are you basing your decision on? 

Florida is focusing their attention on Frost now. Not saying he is going to Florida, but Florida is going to make another push for him.

• Plus1 2